Eerie Cuties 31-03-14 That sort of tickles

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Eerie Cuties 31-03-14 That sort of tickles

Post by Don Alexander »

Artemisia wrote:Anyone else beginning to think we've taken a left turn into Darkness?
Everyone except Gotoh? :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Well it not really dark ... yet, but once Nina starts a killing spree then ...
"And how widows wept over unidentifiable remains of their husband's corpses, as virgins she tears of blood, as the street ran red with crimson most pure!!"
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Jeivar wrote:Ah, I see. The Delacroix family are Lasombra. It explains Nina's ability to generate shadows like that.
They can't be, they still have reflections. We also have to consider the sudden hideous warping of Marie's talent... suspiciously Tzimiscelike of her iyam.
Artemisia wrote:Anyone else beginning to think we've taken a left turn into Darkness?
Oh I wouldn't say I was starting to think that.

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

I can totally see Nina sobbing over how she wrecked her date with Ace while Layla callously congratulates her on her first feeding, while at the same time saying how she wishes it was someone other than "the mutt", as one of the last pages in this arc.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Oops.
This cannot be good.
Great. Now Ace will be scared each time he sees Nina. But they were so cute together ! :(
This cannot be good.
As expected Nina has zero control over her bloodlust.
This cannot be good.
Dio was actually right about something. I can't believe it ! :-o
This cannot be good.
NINA REJECTS CHOCOLATE ????? Is it still really her in this body ?????
This cannot be good.
Blaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir, do somethiiiiiiiiiing !!!! Ah, who am I kidding ?
THISCANNOTBEGOODTHISCANNOTBEGOODTHISCANNOTBEGOODTHISCANNOTBEGOODTHISCANNOTBEGOODTHISCANN...

*snaps*
Oh well, as long as super Melusine Brooke is here, nothing really bad can happen, right, RIGHT ? X_X

On a totally different note, did Layla ever fed upon Kade ? :-\

zaprzapb

Post by zaprzapb »

Nina's smile in that last panel. :-o X_X

Insectoid

Post by Insectoid »

Running seems like a very good idea right now. Either that or yelling for Blair. :-ss
Been there since last page. X_X
Bambikles wrote:NINA REJECTS CHOCOLATE ????? Is it still really her in this body ?????
At this point, I think there is no Chocolate-Loving Nina, only Zuul—oops, I mean Vampire Nina.
For those curious: my avatar is an artistic rendering of a spaceship I drew for a primitive (by today's standards) multiplayer online game called XPilot. (More about both on my website.)

Bzzz.

Mutant for Hire

Post by Mutant for Hire »

I'm hoping that the struggle will attract Brooke's attention.

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

There is a chance that the struggle could attract the whole theater. Ace knows he might be in trouble now, so he might start yelling at Nina to get her to snap out of it. This would at least get the attention of Brooke and Blair.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Insectoid wrote:At this point, I think there is no Chocolate-Loving Nina, only Zuul—oops, I mean Vampire Nina.
Yeah she gived off a vibe similar to a panther or some other big wild cat. :-ss
Maybe this is loss of innocence fot Nina. Just hope it doesn't cost anyone limb, life, or sanity. :ympray:

Just to notice, once again Ace ends up being the chew toy (he's far beyond butt-monkeyness now).

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

FlashD81 wrote:There is a chance that the struggle could attract the whole theater. Ace knows he might be in trouble now, so he might start yelling at Nina to get her to snap out of it. This would at least get the attention of Brooke and Blair.
Another possibility is that, in order to avoid a scene in the theatre, Ace allows Nina to feed off of him.

Then Brooke sees Nina giving Ace a hickey. :p

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

And still better than the latest Vampire Cheerleaders...
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Well, ****. I kind of saw this coming, but I take no pleasure from it.

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Hmmm maybe Ace looses the nick name of Puppy and becomes Nina's faithful and loyal pet ... "Mr. Boodles" :)) ... but seriously Ace belongs to an elite group of characters in the Pixie Trix comics ... he is a 'Guy'! Would they really kill him off? Enslaved and favorite dish for Nina ... that I can see.
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

milk experiment

Post by milk experiment »

Ooh boy. Hopefully we'll finally get a chance to see what both Nina and Blair are capable of, and why Blair keeps watch on her with a stake behind his back.