Eerie Cuties 31-03-14 That sort of tickles

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Maechris

Re: Eerie Cuties 31-03-14 That sort of tickles

Post by Maechris »

And in the future, there would be less teenagers too! Everybody wins.
More often than not people fail to see the entirety of the issue, and focus on a single facet of it. Ask yourself what makes you right before you set fire on other people for being wrong. // "Chemical reactions between the kawaii and uguu hormones.Within the Desu Gland. This is near to the upper Moe muscle."

Tako

Post by Tako »

Don Alexander wrote:
requiem wrote:Specially since they do not attend a normal high school, they should have an entire semester dedicated to cross-species dating.
Eh, their entire strategy is likely "Just say no!"
It is "Just say no!...because half of your classmates are just trying to lure you to feed on your blood, flesh, brainmeats or lifeforce, and the Charibdys HS's Parents Council doesn't allow us to tell you which are the ones who do that (because of discrimination issues and stuff, you know)...so better stick to your own kind or to harmless human beings!". :p

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Cranium wrote:May if he (Blair or Ace) can toss the chocolate into her mouth and then we have the purrfect snickers commercial.
else, Snap into a Slim Jim
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick