Eerie Cuties 24-03-14 Thinking how alike we are

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

crimzontearz

Re: Eerie Cuties 24-03-14 Thinking how alike we are

Post by crimzontearz »

Aww....adorkable

now, here's to hoping Brook us sufficiently jealous.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Just perfect. :x

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Awoooooooo!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Now for Brooke to see Ace and Nina kissing and find herself jealous of the kiss!

Also this page was adorable!

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

:) :x Aww...

As I'm sure this will be interrupted, for now I'm going to enjoy this lovely moment. Thank goodness Nina talked some sense into Ace and got him to see what was right in front of him.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Panel 5 broke my heart a little bit..rarely see her sad when it's not over the top crying rivers of tears.

Farmer_10

Post by Farmer_10 »

This was a sweet page.

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

:ymsigh:

Okay, okay I'll get the torches, pitch forks, feathers and boiling pot of tar ready so when Ace completely screws this up ...
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Well, obviously. Perhaps not completely, but you'll still get a "sale of the year" on these goods. =))
Crystafent82 wrote:Seems Nina is not always the airhead some people claim her to be.
She isn't airheaded, she's just out of it... mostly. Which is one more reason why it would be interesting to see her with Dusky - he have to know how to handle his big sis by now, after all. :)
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

NNNNOOOOOOO! Ace you Idiot! Now you'll never get rid of her!!!!
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Awww, that's a well-written, warm, fuzzy, adorable strip ! The kind of I was waiting for. :x
We get to see that there's more that meet the eyes in the two of them. Even Ace is surprised to hear something insightful from Nina. ;))
I just hope when things go downhill it won't be the end of this pairing. :ympray:
NNNNOOOOOOO! Ace you Idiot! Now you'll never get rid of her!!!!
I actually hope he doesn't. They're cute together and may be more assorted than we thought a priori.

Hhmmm, are we so sure that Layla will be discontented when she'll learn that Nina's date went for a while reasonably well ? I know she pretends that she's against Nina dating a werewolf, but I don't imagine her actually doing anything about it. :-??
The only thing that would make Layla angry is her sister overshadowing her thanks to this date, though I don't see how it could happen. She'll have to deal with it, Nina won't be a little girl forever, and Layla actually took it rather bad when Nina got Laura's height.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Why "even" Ace? He had to deal with "thecrazylittlegirl" more than anyone except Layla. :))
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Now here is the worst part ... Tabby. Who wants a bet that she saw Ace kiss Nina (I sentence I never ever wanted to type out thank you Giz /:) ) and decided that she needs to turn up the heat because obviously he is trying to make Brooke jealous. Who needs Tia when you have Tabby there to help everyone have a really bad date.

There is one way Ace could save his date and Nina's heart (seriously Giz quit making me care about Nina it is making me feel all icky ) if he decided to ask her to go somewhere else more 'private' and they go for a walk or something. That would be the smart, mature move on his part.

/:)

So yeah, buy two torches get one pitchfork at half price ...
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

James Rye

Post by James Rye »

Dang it, I just squee'd out of control. @-)

That was unexpected, both Nina surprisngly grown-up words or her looking real sad and not comically sad or Ace well, thinking about what he has instead of what he hasn't and ofc his answer to Nina's worry at the end. I know it's a bit evil, but I kinda wanna Brooke see that kiss happening in the background, but not with Ace noticing her, so that it is just like when Brooke kisses Catgirl Tabisomethingsomething and Ace saw it without her noticing it. :D

Say, we have seen Nina's dad already, right? :-\
How you think he gonna react when his baby girl dates not only a werewolf but also has kissed him? :|
Well, we all know how Dio gonna react when he hears from Nina how the date went. :))

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

See...Ace, stop obsessing about Brooke and her g/f and realize you have a great person right next to you.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"