Magick Chicks 11-03-14 Spacetime itself folded

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Jeivar

Re: Magick Chicks 11-03-14 Spacetime itself folded

Post by Jeivar »

jaimehlers wrote:Well, this certainly explains why the wand was physically inside Melissa, she's literally the heir of the wand (which helps explain why her hair is blonde when her mothers have black and brunette hair, respectively). I wouldn't be surprised to find that the wand is the reason why the merged pair got 'pregnant'. And if the two of them were only separated sometime after Melissa was born, it would explain why the two of them both care for her (and consider themselves her mother) as well as why they were willing to sort-of tolerate each other (and why the deception).
Ahhh, good observations. This DOES explain all those things.

My two cents: Anastasia says they were never quite the same again. Perhaps the separation wasn't 100% perfect and each was left affected by the other. It might explain why Anastasia is currently content with being a suburban mom rather than conquer the world and Dakota is somewhat anti-heroic.

ChattaStarhawk

Post by ChattaStarhawk »

magco2000 wrote:
Tython wrote:FUUUUSION HA!
Don't worry
you only need to wait 30 minutes :)
Or... nine months if this is when Mel was conceived...

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Zorlond wrote:
Adamas wrote: That could cause some interesting effects, IIRC isn't the Mitochondrial DNA usually from the Mother? Wouldn't that child be a Chimera? :-?
Mitochondrial DNA is always from the mother, not just usually. Sperm cells don't have the cargo capacity for any.

And for the record, the human body is made up of far more than just groins. :P What I meant was a few physical bits here and there as well as metaphysical (mind, soul, magical talent, etc). Basically imagine every aspect of your existence thrown into a magical blender with someone else's, then poured back out into two human forms. It would get very weird for both of you.
Actually a sperm DOES have A Mitochondria. it's what provides the sperm the energy to swim after all :p And there are (rare) cases where the fetus get's the "Father's" M-Dna which can cause issues since the Mother's body tends to react as to a foreign organism in those cases, essentially trying to reject/destroy the "intruder".
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

jaimehlers wrote:Well, this certainly explains why the wand was physically inside Melissa
I'll skip a few obvious lame jokes here and only say that this does not explain where the abovequoted weird notion came from.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

It's a possible interpretation of thic comic.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

kurousagi
Location: Yoko Hammer, Juh Pan / Sack-O'-Tomatoes, Kah-lee-for-nee-ya

Post by kurousagi »

So basically... this commercial?

Need to process more data.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Schmorgluck wrote:It's a possible interpretation of thic comic.
In this case, Tiffany had a mask inside her!!1one1! =))
While it became a somewhat remote possible now (but damn unlikely, since it didn't as much harass Melissa with dreams before her reassignment to AA), if that gets stated as a fact... I can only quote Melissa on the previous page: some people have a very, very strange idea of what's normal.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

jaimehlers wrote:Well, this certainly explains why the wand was physically inside Melissa, she's literally the heir of the wand (which helps explain why her hair is blonde when her mothers have black and brunette hair, respectively).
Not unless it physically shrank enough to fit within an unfertilized egg cell. And it still wouldn't explain how it was possible for Hecate to ever approach her.

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

Good Catch Gotoh!
So the wand did not appear till Melissa drew power from the school. Prior to that Hecate could approach Melissa with no problem.
Last edited by Cranium on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

I felt this needed to be linked DBZ Fusion Dance
enjoy :)
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Sitting here looking at the title of the this page/thread, and suddenly had an image in my mind. A screen full of a single color, dramatic music playing as the camera pulls back, slowly revealing... a long, thin balloon. Suddenly the music stops and we hear squeaky noises as 'spacetime' gets turned into a kitty balloon.

Okay, maybe too much sinus meds... :-ss 8-}
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Schmorgluck

Post by Schmorgluck »

Mmmh, yeah, about the wand, my main theory is that it was dormant (or semi-dormant) in a pocket dimension anchored to Melissa, and was fully awakened by the sudden surge of energy when she tapped into AA.
Spidrift wrote:You are the perpetual target of your cat's libido. But quite politely.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

@Schmorgluck: A pocket dimension that followed Mel around? How would Hecate not notice that? :-\

This is the same woman that can sense whether Mel's still breathing, and was able to tell Skye had been summoned across time. If she was able to tell magic was keeping Skye anchored to their time, how would not sense an entire pocket dimension that was anchored to Mel?

Cranium

Post by Cranium »

So we at point where Faith would say ... I love a good mystery. The mystery being where/when the wand came from. Could it be that when Melissa drew upon the school she 'summoned' the wand to her from the past? (The wand never part of the school). Perhaps Tubby is the receptacle for both the little girl and the wand, and once Melissa got the wand then Tubby was no longer need to be near Melissa for the little girl to interact with Melissa?

Just some random thoughts.
Have listed as friends: Artemisia, Bambikles, CFT, Don Alexander, Geeno, Gotoh, Insectoid, Schmorgluck, TJgalon, vampire hunter D
Tove is produced by Cassandra Wedeking's husband Severin Piehl click pic to partake of new comic.
“Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Vernon Connolly (Born 10 September 1903 - Died 26 November 1974).
Grace head on Blair Body

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

FoG gave Melissa that nightmare before she arrived to AA.