Magick Chicks 11-03-14 Spacetime itself folded

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Tako

Re: Magick Chicks 11-03-14 Spacetime itself folded

Post by Tako »

Since Anastasia and Dakota seem to have merged...what if both are Mel's mother and the father is a third person? My vote goes to Leandro Delatorre.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

This would make things more gross, yes.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

It's probable that the merged Queen Starlight got pregnant thanks to a third party, maybe even a merged version of some superheros with a supervillain for extra rocambolesque. :))
Which would explain why the real daddy didn't show up until now. :-?

Tako

Post by Tako »

To make things even more awkward: Leandro Delatorre is Mel's father, Dakostasia is(are) Mel's mother(s), and Jacqui has Mel's baby brother in her belly. :p

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

More awkward than it is anyway?
Because it was Mr. Delatorrehhhh who picked combatants for the quiz. First he called Jacqui vs. Chastity, then Skye vs. Cerise. Both pairs have something in common: the winner is obvious, and there's a lesson in this for the loser. So it looks like he knew exactly what he was doing. As they say, "once is a fluke, twice is a trend..." And then called the third match: Faith vs. Melissa.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Tako wrote:To make things even more awkward: Leandro Delatorre is Mel's father, Dakostasia is(are) Mel's mother(s), and Jacqui has Mel's baby brother in her belly. :p
Is this Magick Chicks or the latest episode of Jerry Springer?

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Oh come on, we can take this to Red Dwarf levels here....

Mel is actually Dakota...in the future, she will get sent back in time and end up a young teen again and fall in love with her own mother.

Then what is going to happen is that it turns out that Anastasia is actually Layla turned into the Dark Queen....the guy on the grassy knoll will turn out to be Kennedy himself....Ace will turn out to be Layla's true father, Nina will turn out to be Maria...Teddy will turn out to be a large water fowl...and Chloe will be really confused.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

I'd be tempted to call the Oedipal, but there's so many cross combinations, I don't know what that is.

Quote removed. The DAMNed
PIXIE MEL!!!

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Artemisia wrote:Oh come on, we can take this to Red Dwarf levels here....

Mel is actually Dakota...in the future, she will get sent back in time and end up a young teen again and fall in love with her own mother.

Then what is going to happen is that it turns out that Anastasia is actually Layla turned into the Dark Queen....the guy on the grassy knoll will turn out to be Kennedy himself....Ace will turn out to be Layla's true father, Nina will turn out to be Maria...Teddy will turn out to be a large water fowl...and Chloe will be really confused.

Mel is actually Dakota's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Geeno wrote: I'd be tempted to call the Oedipal, but there's so many cross combinations, I don't know what that is.
In Red Dwarf, Season 7 Episode 3 "Ouroboros", we learn that Dave Lister is actually his own father. His mother is Kristine Kochanski, whom Dave has been pining over for ages and only meets thanks to a tear in the fabric of reality allowing for a version of Kochanski from another reality to cross over into our own.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

FlashD81

Post by FlashD81 »

Azrael wrote:Mel is actually Dakota's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. :p
You get 10 internets for your Spaceballs reference. I would like to add: "So what dose that make me?" -Lone Starr
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel
We'll Bang, OK

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Here's a fun fact...back in 1980, MAD Magazine did a run where they did all kinds of whacky things with the upcoming shocking twists from Star Wars...including that it would turn out that C-3PO was Luke's brother.

CFT

Post by CFT »

Well, it seems that they got that right at least! After all, the prequel trilogy revealed that both 3PO and Luke were "made" (... from a certain point of view ;) ) by the same person*! =)) :))
*so they are in fact like step-brothers: noooooooo!
My name's Crazy. Craaazy For Tiff of course!!! :x ^:)^ \M/ B-)

THE CORRUPTOR IS UNCHAINED

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

FlashD81 wrote:
Azrael wrote:Mel is actually Dakota's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. :p
You get 10 internets for your Spaceballs reference. I would like to add: "So what dose that make me?" -Lone Starr
You beat me to it so I'l just say..."ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!"
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image