Magick Chicks 12-03-14 When things got weird

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Gotoh

Re: Magick Chicks 12-03-14 When things got weird

Post by Gotoh »

vampire hunter D wrote:We cant have two story lines going at once?
We're still in the middle of Mel's origin story, it'd just drag things out if they tried to include what Faith and Co. are up to. It'd be better if they stick to what's going on at Artemis and how Mel's group will resolve it. Plus, there's still the situation with Rain and the Ninja Club, so there's already plenty of ground to cover as it is.

Leaving the student council's fate in question also adds an element of suspense. We don't know whether Cerise was serious, or not, about that volcano business and, even if she was, we only have an idea where they might be. But there's no guarantee that that's where they actually are.

If they showed us where they were now, all the suspense would be gone, 'cuz all we'd have to wonder about then is, how're they gonna get back and how soon? I say leave 'em in limbo, for now.

kurousagi
Location: Yoko Hammer, Juh Pan / Sack-O'-Tomatoes, Kah-lee-for-nee-ya

Post by kurousagi »

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the exact opposite of what happened in SGVY may be the way Melissa was conceived.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

It can't be. Dakota is a woman. Whereas Yuki and Chiaki will one day be adorably decrepit lesbians.

Tython

Post by Tython »

Well there are gender bending spells................which may have been used as the weird part that they are mentioning and Dakota did use a Hypno Skull to keep most people in the dark about her real gender.

KearaT

Post by KearaT »

And in that moment.. something occured that transferred the power of "Musical Starlight" or whatever her name was into a new entity that would later form in the womb of Anastasia and would later become Melissa.

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Things are getting weird.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

KearaT wrote:And in that moment.. something occured that transferred the power of "Musical Starlight" or whatever her name was into a new entity that would later form in the womb of Anastasia and would later become Melissa.
Either way the wand was involved. But in this case, the next question is - from what point things rolled toward this result? The wand beats up Anastasia, and then suddenly stops and lets them both brawl on in the rift.
Given that before this, Dakota "happened to" get right on Anastasia's way repeatedly without either of them trying? I call heavy-handed shenanigans from the start.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

At least, you know, let the plot play out before the criticisms start. Give it a chance.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick