22-09-10 An A-cup, please!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Talazia_Silvermoon

Re: 22-09-10 An A-cup, please!

Post by Talazia_Silvermoon »

Loving the comic.

Chloe seemed to want a really nice medium athletic.....and went right past to voluptous. which is kind of amusing since she's a succubus.

Keep it up with the shenanigans!

Woohoo Shenanigans!

*movie quote* 'I Swear to god I'm gonna pistol whip the next person who says 'Shenanigans'!'

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Talazia, you invoking shenigagins (or however it's spelled ;) ) gets a giggle out of me. :)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Kol Drake

Post by Kol Drake »

BobDole wrote:Completely off topic, but Kol - I love your Winslow avatar. :)
lol...

yep, met old Winslow several decades ago.. geez, over 3 1/2 decades now.. ouch.
Gotta love the Foglio.

Snowfoxx

Post by Snowfoxx »

Reaper girl is petitioning to save the Chupacabra.... I think she is not a reaper, but a brujita, a Mexican Witch Doctor-in-training. These type of characters would sometimes show up in the Los Bros Hernadez Love and Rockets Palomar comics back in the 80s.
Giz and Dave are showing all kinds of different paranormal creatures from cultures across the globe, so a brujita would not be that out of place. I can't wait to see Jiang Shi show up some day, but then I'm sure he's got some kind of celeb status in that world.
Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have.

JoseB

Post by JoseB »

(1) Greetings to everybody; just registered in this forum to express my admiration for these webcomics we read and love :) My introduction is in the "Introduce Yourself" thread in the GD forum :)

(2) Re: the latest comic(s), I have a feeling that what has happened to Thyresias' Orb is a good old-fashioned breakdown due to overuse... Whatever failsafes might have been built into it are broken, and it is just randomly spewing magical energies.

(3) When the dust settles and accounts are likewise, I think that Blair will end up dismembered the Genghis Khan way: Tied to four wild stallions who are set to gallop in separate directions (or, perhaps, in his case, four "My Little Pony" dolls......) :)

JoseB
*discordant chord*
NOBODY expects the SPANISH INQUISITION!!!!

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Oh, please, must we hear these grisly fantasies about Blair's upcoming demise? I think he should be put on trial. If convicted, he can be sent to Doll Prison. (They may have to build one specifically for him.) There, he can write his memoirs and become a celebrity. Not all bad an ending. ;=}

Snowfoxx

Post by Snowfoxx »

BlairFan wrote:Oh, please, must we hear these grisly fantasies about Blair's upcoming demise? I think he should be put on trial. If convicted, he can be sent to Doll Prison. (They may have to build one specifically for him.) There, he can write his memoirs and become a celebrity. Not all bad an ending. ;=}
Too bad Blair can't be put into the body of a cat, like they did with Salem in "Sabrina, The Teenage Witch" then he could be neutered! The purr-fect punishment! :ymdevil:
Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have.