22-09-10 An A-cup, please!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Re: 22-09-10 An A-cup, please!

Post by Kamino Neko »

Yeah, I don't remember her ever being happy about them when they finished developing...

A little complaining about her relative lack of va-va-voom before it, but once they came in, she just complained about the inconvenience....
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Chaos and Doom all right, for our favourite perverted doll at least. He won't like this in the least...

Seems like I was right about the Orb wanting to correct the Yin-to-Yang balance in the school...
Last edited by Border Prince on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

FFFfuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~!
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

You know, my biggest objection to Chloe's quest is her end result. A B-cup is just fine, my dear, or maybe C on the outside. Nice, shapely, but not as awkward. No sense going overboard m'dearie.

Just trying to help a young lady in her angst.... O:-)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Perhaps Chloe is so much the essence of being female that the orb can't change her. :ymsmug:

Also: Fail-Blair!! You are reducing the number of girls!!

And anyone notice that all of them are doing the devil horns as they get transformed?? \m/
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Macarius

Post by Macarius »

Blairs gonna have a fit.

Especially if Chloe gets zapped.

Stonefoot

Post by Stonefoot »

Others have covered the "anatomical" effects quite thoroughly. I want to mention that this is probably the only school where it would make sense to circulate a petition to "Save the endangered Mexican Spotted Chupacabra."
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

I think Blair's screwed up. He asked the ball for more girls and it seems to be collecting girls rather than converting boys. All the figures surrounded by purple are wearing skirts, not trousers.

Rocky

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

Don Alexander wrote:And anyone notice that all of them are doing the devil horns as they get transformed?? \m/
Nope! Thumb is extended, that's something else

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

I hope the reaper girl is alright. Her first comic and she didn't even finish one sentence, but I already like her.

I really wish Chloe had waited and let Nina tell her that the Orb switches gender.

Oh well, it'll be good for a laugh when she finds out.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Stonefoot wrote:Others have covered the "anatomical" effects quite thoroughly. I want to mention that this is probably the only school where it would make sense to circulate a petition to "Save the endangered Mexican Spotted Chupacabra."
I can think of another school where it would make sense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrfW2FLhjvA

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Rocky wrote:I think Blair's screwed up. He asked the ball for more girls and it seems to be collecting girls rather than converting boys. All the figures surrounded by purple are wearing skirts, not trousers.

Rocky
It seems clear that the ball is dumping its excess of yin.

Mint-Pie

Post by Mint-Pie »

Billie, Mandy, and a grim reaper girl?

*Fry squinting.jpg*
I see what you did there

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Cool. A couple people caught a Grim Adventures reference. Wondering how many would see that beside me. :D
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

I'm starting to wonder about this horn hands with thumbs thing the last four victims are doing. (fourth was the last boy that Blair zapped before the orb went "Ya' know what? Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpt." ) When I mentioned that in the last thread, someone, finally, offered up possible spell casting, but this strip negates that. I also went back through the archives, and the horns with thumbs hands only appeared at this point in the arc. So, its not, normally, a result of getting their genders switched either.

The only thing left is some teen culture fad, probably having to do with teen vampire magazine thing that Billie was shouting about before getting turned, seemingly painfully.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw