20-09-10 Disco

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Snowfoxx

Re: 20-09-10 Disco

Post by Snowfoxx »

Don Alexander wrote:KRAKOW!!! KRAKOW!!! Two direct hits!!

Calvin and Hobbes, 1988

Anyone who gets the reference gets a virtual internet cookie!*

*VIC have no calories! They also have no flavor and no substance, though. :P
I'll bake my own cookies, thx anyway. :D
Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Its going to set off a school wide explosion :D!
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Will Seth be turned into.....

Disco Duck? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irgJPqkuakM
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

'Tis it just me, or does the orb thingy look like it was being purple, before it went all "I AM THE ATOM." on Blair? Course, it's also puttin' on a pretty princess glamor light show... so, yeah... no clue what it's going to do.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Well, I think it's safe to say that something bad (except from Blair's point of view) has just happened.

The orb is now one solid color.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

nanomaria wrote:OH MY GOD YES THIS MIGHT BE HOW WE GET TO SEE THE GIRLS BECOME GUYS FFFF LAYLA DUDE? PLEASE?
Well, well the orb is a yin/yang thing, and Blair has been creating a giant imbalance...

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Whoa- beautiful colors- I am most impressed.

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Well, the orb is now all white, which what I know is the male half of Yin and Yang... :-?
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Chase-san

Post by Chase-san »

Please abide by Blairs wishes and turn all the 'boys' into girls. (that is to say, people originally male, as they should go unaffected if they just happen to be male at the moment).

:D

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

. . . you know I just remembered, Chloe is looking for Blair and the orb... what you wanna bet that her being a succubus can some how neutralize any "boom" this thing gonna go and do?

Also, ... WHY HASN'T ANYONE COMMENTED ABOUT MY PREVIOUS TWO POSTS!? Everyone else gets a comment, mine just get overlooked... normally, this wouldn't bug me so much, but two, with points, and point outs, and not one person said anything about anything in either. Yet, I'm seeing high fives, and props to ya' for nearly all other posters. It wouldn't of been so annoying if at least one person had said something. Its enough to make me think that the only way to get my posts noticed is to either point, laugh, and chuckle "boobies." Or post something very controversial. I'd much rather not do either just to get a response from others about any opinion or such that I throw out there for others to evaluate.

Or is the general theme (in most threads) [insert poster] am a teen aged boy, even still have acne, just oogling T&A in these comics, oh, oh, oh, nipple, [you] see a nipple! [with a goofy expression] Hehehehe.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Sacramento Tzar

Post by Sacramento Tzar »

*continues to ignore WCRI along with everybody else*

Just Kidding. Here have a high 5.

*holds up hand for WCRI*

Actually knowing how I'm wrong more times than not with this comic, I can see my everybody is getting genderswitched guess to be wrong and instead the orb makes everybody one gender or the other. Personally I think it would be funny (just for the reactions on this board alone) if everybody ended up male.
There needs to be an Eeiriecuties.com/Monsterful.com crossover in the future. Just saying.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

It'd certainly be entertaining to see the forums, then...
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

It will ether it get's broken and lots of kids will get to see how the other half lives till it's fixed/recharged or Random Gender swapping that last till the thing gets fixed. But some how I keep thinking it's Going to pieces. =)) =)) =))

I wonder how many will like the swap?
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.

Kol Drake

Post by Kol Drake »

Now a comment to WRCI.... I like your icon... soapy girl is a cutey.

Oh... and most don't comment since they either TOTALLY agree with you or TOTALLY think you should stay in the shower so... do not sweat it. :D

I re-looked at the purple one being changed and the 'hook 'em' horns being made. Wonder if he/she was trying to do a counter spell or other magical move and the fingers where part of calling upon the old '... hory hosts of Hoggarth...' kind of thing.

And after a re-re-re-look.... finally noted the yin-yang / white - black motif.
Expect that with all the 'male to female' without much in the way of female to male.. the 'balance' was upset and the light show is some reaction to being 'one sided'. But, in the name of fan service... change everyone BUT Chloe! :))

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

Interesting explosion sound in panel 3.....does it mean that they're now in Poland?

=))

Sorry... #-o