Dangerously Chloe 21-11-13 Upgrade to the premium

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Dangerously Chloe 21-11-13 Upgrade to the premium

Post by Don Alexander »

cloaked1 wrote:Okay... Teddy must have a serious problem with his eyes if he doesn't notice his chest.. I've had huge boobs, they're really hard to miss, even without a bra. /:)
Had? Did you get Blair to grant you a wish??

I actually like the theory that Teddy has been reprogrammed into accepting being a girl as normal.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

SAGG

Post by SAGG »

Yep. Why do I suspect Pandora's going to be disappointed like some other posters here that it'll be no big deal to Teddy? #-o In fact, I would think Teddy just might think of "herself" as Chloe. It would be just the type of twist I've come to expect of this comic...

Quote removed. The DAMNed

cloaked1

Post by cloaked1 »

Don Alexander wrote:
cloaked1 wrote:Okay... Teddy must have a serious problem with his eyes if he doesn't notice his chest.. I've had huge boobs, they're really hard to miss, even without a bra. /:)
Had? Did you get Blair to grant you a wish??

I actually like the theory that Teddy has been reprogrammed into accepting being a girl as normal.
I had a reduction. Three weeks post op now. :-bd

washu

Post by washu »

ouch! how long does it take to recover from that? I hope there wont be too much scaring and such.

Rise from Ashes. a new webcomic by Madeleine Rosca, author of Hollow Fields.

washu

Post by washu »

Should we start calling this Teddy, um.. Teddi? Which seems like a surprisingly fitting name for a girl with Teddy's personality, and she does look squeezably soft.

amanda13

Post by amanda13 »

really hoping for that hot Chloe-on-Chloe action

washu

Post by washu »

agreed. maybe, even if it doesn't happen in the comic, fan art might come through for us.

cloaked1

Post by cloaked1 »

washu wrote:
ouch! how long does it take to recover from that? I hope there wont be too much scaring and such.
Well, I'm not entirely sure. My last doctor visit my doctor told me to simply use common sense with things. If it hurts to do something, don't do it. As of right now, I'm in no pain and I can exercise if I want to. Still, I can barely sleep on my side after 3 weeks. The first week sucked, but wasn't too bad. They gave me pain pills and I only had to use them probably about 3 times. So, it's not really that bad. =P

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

danelsan wrote:That quality of hers is considerably marred by the fact she was the reason they were in trouble in the first place, though.
Of course. Then again, in the main cast of all 3 comics it's probably easier to list characters who didn't show ability to start or catalyze a major trouble... wait, no, it's not easy. ;)
SAGG wrote:
Don Alexander wrote:
cloaked1 wrote:I actually like the theory that Teddy has been reprogrammed into accepting being a girl as normal.
Yep. Why do I suspect Pandora's going to be disappointed like some other posters here that it'll be no big deal to Teddy? #-o In fact, I would think Teddy just might think of "herself" as Chloe. It would be just the type of twist I've come to expect of this comic...
Teddy is the most observant character there, no way he just missed this.
So either that, or he thinks it's his turn to have fun now and keeps his poker face until out of sight.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

verityheld

Post by verityheld »

Mmmm . . . well, Teddi is the sort of person to sneak into a museum to look at a mechanical duck, so . . . or perhaps she does know, but is so freaked out by it she has managed to convince herself everything is fine.

Also, scratching herself while walking away? Well done, Ms. Lagace! Great way to show Teddy is still there!

washu

Post by washu »

cloaked1 wrote:
washu wrote:
Well, I'm not entirely sure. My last doctor visit my doctor told me to simply use common sense with things. If it hurts to do something, don't do it. As of right now, I'm in no pain and I can exercise if I want to. Still, I can barely sleep on my side after 3 weeks. The first week sucked, but wasn't too bad. They gave me pain pills and I only had to use them probably about 3 times. So, it's not really that bad. =P
i'm glad to read things are going well.

slightly off topic here, but both my parents work in the medical field. they get to talk to a lot of doctors, and they claim that many people get a little overzealous when it comes to breast reduction. like they say they want to go down to a B cup and then a year later wish they had only gone down to a C. The opposite is true for women that get breast enhancement. they say that want a C cup, but a year later they wish they'd gone for a D cup. anyway, i hope everything turns out great and you are happy.

Oh! there is supposedly some lotions that can reduce scaring. can't remember if it's based on coconut oil or aloe vera plant. and laser treatment if that doesn't work.

um... Good Luck!

washu

Post by washu »

just went back and looked at the comic and realized that Pandora is saying " WHOA, Hello!" to Teddi's breasts... which is hilarious. i can't believe i didn't notice before.

magco2000

Post by magco2000 »

Taigan wrote:You'd think he'd notice the hair if nothing else. I've had hair that long and that s**t is HEAVY!!! (I've never had boobs, but I'd think they would be too.)

Perhaps the only way for Teddy to realize the changes is seeing himself in the mirror
if I am right, in the next strip he will say "Oh, boy!" =))
Gary approves
this topic or post

Image Image
shh :-$ ... Pandy is sleeping / Tiff :x

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

No, he will say "Oooooh, boy." :D
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Nope, it'll be more like This!
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image