13-09-10 milky thighs

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 13-09-10 milky thighs

Post by Don Alexander »

I see the condition "Being unable to say the most basic things out loud before you are interrupted and carried away" spans from Ma3 (recent Sandra and DiDi chat, before DiDi finally did hit override) to here... /:)

Kade, you straying kitten...

*now hopes for: Layla comes blasting in, just as Blair zaps Kade*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Kade´s face in panel 3 :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =))

Besides, does this mean that young werewolves are covered in hair/hairier than humans and they shed fu,r finishing with the paws?
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Blissfull Wulf

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

From what Gr/Ace has said, I'm assuming that it's a side effect of werewolf puberty (Like say an increased amount of acne in regular humans, or a guy's voice cracking.), that goes away after puberty.

PLEASE NOTE: Thor can't read this.

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Milky Thighs? Am I the first to notice that the strip is titled "Milky Thighs" and there are no milky thighs. I want my milky thighs. Ok. I admit it. I am a dirty old man. I have been one in training all my life. Giz and Dave, great strip!
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

GrAce sure is not the fastest, to only notice her hands now...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Blissfull Wulf

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

Well, she's probably still in a bit of shock over her transformation, and the new balance of chemicals in her system probably aren't helping her much in that regard either.

PLEASE NOTE: Thor can't read this.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Reminds me of a scene from Ghostbusters.

"Dogs and cats living together!"

:))
Last edited by Milnoc on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Milky thighs? Thinking Nina's skirt wasn't that great of an idea for GrAce, hu-uh?
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

@ Don: Nah, Layla won't do anything to Kade, she already accepts his wandering around (Tom catting, as it were), just as long as he returns to her.

It's NINO that Kade should be worried about. Just imagine, S/he comes around the corner, to see her puppy being hit on by another guy... hormones ensue, along with chaos and doom.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

badwolf

Post by badwolf »

LOL! Hoo-boy, when Kade finds out who he was coming on to....

He's probably confused by a "girl" who doesn't know to slap him or anything else about how to respond to his attentions. Probably figuring "she's" playing hard to get.

If he only knew... :ymsmug:

hokova

Post by hokova »

This sounds like a scene I really want to see.
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

Fionn the Otaku

Post by Fionn the Otaku »

I wonder if seeing what happening in the last panel Nino would get jealous and proclaim that Grr-Ace is his/her Puppy.

Chase-san

Post by Chase-san »

That Guy wrote:Kade, you sly old dog.

Wait-

EDIT: Y'know, perhaps it's just me- but Grace certainly does seem to be one of the better looking girls in this comic thus far. Shame she won't stay for long.
Shhh, don't count your chickens before they hatch!

Phantasos

Post by Phantasos »

Eerie Cuties: Everyone's a fag arc.

I am....strangely pleased by this. Also massive Ranma 1/2 vibe.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Well, FWIW, I'm wondering what would have happened if Grr-Ace had told Kade, who (s)he really is, how (s)he came to be her gender, and how the same could happen to him very quickly, if he doesn't take cover. I find it interesting she did get as far as asking Kade IF he knew who she was. I guess males (including myself) tend to speak directly while females tend to be a bit more indirect in verbal communication. Of course, I mean in a very general sense, I don't want to stereotype. Thank goodness it's Monday not Wednesday- I'm so impatient to see how this arc gets resolved.