Cassandra

Magick Chicks 24-09-2013 Girls who resisted

Post by Cassandra »

Check out "Tove" by Severin Piehl http://tovecomic.com/

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Re: Magick Chicks 24-09-2013 Girls who resisted

Post by Searcher »

Don't listen to her Tiff %-( We all know that if she had cast that spell you would still be able to resist =)) =))
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

"I wanted people who would challenge me...."

That makes it sound like Faith knew what she was doing.

And looks like the secret's out

Looking forward to seeing this play out.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Arkadi

Post by Arkadi »

Torches and pitchforks, dude! :D

...only not yet, of course, since everybody will need to stick together against Big Bad Cerise etc, etc... but there's no way Jacquie and Mel are getting out of this with just a slap on the wrist :p
Don't worry. It'll be good for her.

Spinell

Post by Spinell »

TheEighth wrote:"I wanted people who would challenge me...."

No, she just wanted things not to be boring. Read the chapter up to now, predictable is boooring.

I guess Cerise expect them to kill each other or something.
Might not work after all Cerise outed herself to be a common enemy.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Cerise has shown that she can erase the memories of the student body. Outing herself as a witch won't affect her any if she can just erase that little tidbit from everyone's mind after Mel and Jacqui are disposed of.

...why would she want to out Jacqui, anyway? Because she was Mel faithful follower?
TheEighth wrote:"I wanted people who would challenge me...."

And looks like the secret's out

Looking forward to seeing this play out.
Certainly seems that way.

So, how soon do the Faith brigade come to her defense and say that not what she meant?

Edit - oh wait, spoke too soon.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Hahah poor Tiff

Uhoh... that may be a problem.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

If your cat is in your cauldron, Cerise, you are a disgrace to witches.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

Well, she might have been making soup and the cat got hungry for leftovers ;)

And second that this statement doesn't mean anything about Faith.
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Uh, oh - Faith has been shaken to her roots! Mel and Jacqui have been outed! How will this end?

With Tiff as the wild card, actually. She'll put a stop to this nonsense.

EDIT: It even looks like Sandi is backing away from Faith. Yipes. =((
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Cerise's moutache twirling is starting to drag.

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

My guess is, for Jacquie, is she is currently insane with the power she got, and does not care who she hurts for her own personal goal.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Crystafent82

Post by Crystafent82 »

Well well well ... Faiths words in panel one suggest that she realises that she subconciously really did manipulate people.
Panel 2 is a classic villain mistake: Underestimating the 'buffon'. That will cost her.
And admitting that they are witches? Very big mistake. NJever put all you enemies into one corner. They stick together till they get back at you.

@Fluffy: Have you forgotten the small talk between Cer and Jacqui in the dressing room? Cerise was more than pissed when Jacquie told her she would not lie to Mel. A generic join me or perish response, how clishé.
You can never be too old to have fun.

If you can't tell by now, English is not my first language.
Eisu wrote:The nipples makes a lot of difference, it's all technical.
You can quote me on that too.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Shoot, that's right - she did. My bad. Thanks for reminding me. :)

In regards to Faith, it could be she consciously did what she did and just tucked it into the back of her mind, because she knew that what she was doing wasn't right, but didn't want to dwell on the negative aspect of it all until it was all but forgotten - only having the truth thrown in her face by someone who tapped into the back of her mind, reminding her of her wrong doing and forcing her to acknowledge the truth of what she did.
Last edited by Fluffy on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

I still find it odd how Faith is buying into all of this so easily. I would've thought that if anyone knew their own innerwokings it'd be her, unless this is part of what was meant by Faith not thinking much about her sexual behavior. Well... regardless how this turns out, whether Cerise is telling the truth, or muddying it, I suppose Faith'll be thinking about it from now on.

Moving on, we now know that Tiff was neither a target, nor was she supposed to be present. Which is something else I find odd, because the girl has a knack for turning up where she isn't supposed to be. By now, Cerise (and Faith) should be aware of that. So how is they keep forgetting it, or simply dismiss her out of hand? The CH principal too, for that matter. At this point, it's hard to tell whether it's meant to be a running gag, or if there's something more to it.

On that note, love the gloom flames over Tiffany's head in the 3rd panel. :p

So... Cerise continues to spill Faith's "darkest secrets". According to her, Faith wanted everyone to love her, yet surrounded herself with girls strong enough to resist her. Judging from Faith's expression and her body language, she's seems to be somewhere between disbelief and subdued realization; not that I blame her.

Oh yes... and she's told everybody they're witches. What. The. F***?? :l

I get that Cerise is pissed at Mel, 'cuz she resents her for always being on top. Fine. Smearing Faith. Okay, I get that too. But outting both her friends to a mob of monster hunters in training and the most powerful ones at the school besides?? I did not want to believe she'd be this far gone that she'd try to have her friends killed. She may have outted herself along with them, but she's safe at the school, where I'm sure none of the other students heard that. I knew she was obsessed with popularity, but damn, talk about skewed priorities. #-o

Even if this level of hate toward Mel was justified, what does she have against Jacqui? She's been nothing but supportive of Cerise. That's gotta be the effect of the darkness from that potion, 'cuz I honestly can't see her doing this to her friends.
Last edited by Gotoh on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.