08-09-10 wayyyyy nicer!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Sacramento Tzar

Re: 08-09-10 wayyyyy nicer!

Post by Sacramento Tzar »

I have to admit I laughed when I saw the final panel of this comic. So many thoughts occured to me at the same time.

1) Is this the first time that Brooke has had a guy look at her this way?
2) Does she view that attention in a postive or negative way (ie does whe want to be looked at this way)?
3) If it where another guy (ie not Nina turned into Nino) would her reaction be any different?
There needs to be an Eeiriecuties.com/Monsterful.com crossover in the future. Just saying.

Blissfull Wulf

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

I'm with Theodoric on wondering about poor Grace and her new hormones being alone with Kade.

PLEASE NOTE: Thor can't read this.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Like I said when Kade showed up, poor Ace is probably alternating between "He's dreamy" and "I'm looking at a guy!" quite quickly. =))
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

I agree but we now have more to go on. Nina is noticing girl, which stand to reason that Ace is now noticing guys. Also while it is possible that Nina's puberty might have been turned down a notch Ace's puberty has been turned up a notch. While brook is faced with a naive simpleton when it comes to madders of the heart Ace is faced with a tomcat at the prowl that HAS BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL at his efforts to the present. Will Kade get past first base? I doubt it unless Giz drops her PG rating and the comic becomes "Eerie Cuties: the Collage Years.” Still I can only imagine what is going through poor Ace’s mind. Ace is basically the low dog in the pact. He/she craves attention and acceptance from his other schoolmates. Now Ace is at the center of attention of the Alpha male of the school. Part of her has got to be attracted to that. Another part of him is repelled by the situation and fears the consequences if Layla catches them. When this all done and things are back to normal Ace might be the one person who has truly confused, mixed feels about being gender transformed.

Deleted accidental double post. ;) As well as unneccesary quote of the post right above your own. :P

The DAMNed
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

The comis is about Brooke and Nino, but everyone is talking about Ace and Kade. Go figure. :P

I'm with Sacramento Tzar on the wondering bit. Maybe this is too much attention for Brooke to handle, even if it is positive. I know a lot of girls, who, alas, do not take compliments well, even if they are well-meant and honest.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

nowonmai

Post by nowonmai »

Ohh, there's soo many things that could come of this if it wasn't PG13, how about a cameo in menage a 3?
There is no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Only if it was set four years in the future, I am afraid... though the idea of seeing them in the 18-20yo age bracket does have it's appeal... :ymblushing: =p~ 8-}

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Don Alexander wrote:I know a lot of girls, who, alas, do not take compliments well, even if they are well-meant and honest.
One possibility for this: After a very long time of nothing but insults, disparagement, and general put-downs, one instinctively inferrs further insults in anything that is said, even compliments... The contradiction between what is heard and what is comprehended can lead to a lot of confusion and mixed reactions.

Blissfull Wulf

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

I can vouch for what Zorland just said. I'm kinda like that, been picked on at school so many times I was never sure what was an actual compliment, and what was someone making fun of me, so I treated them all the same by ignoring them, didn't really help my social life very much in school.

PLEASE NOTE: Thor can't read this.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Dave Zero1 wrote:from the main page on Ma3 for =)) Brooke's expression is pricelss :))

Hmmm It almost looks like it was planned. :-bd
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I think Brooke is just uncomfortable with her best friend scoping her out... or the mild posibility that its the fact that its male Nina, rather than female Nina that's scoping her out... :-?

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

@Zorlond & Blissfull Wulf: Well, in the cases I know, all these girls had really low self-esteem, so they were incapable of accepting that someone might find good in them. Especially sad when said girl is your girlfriend. :(
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

Well, being picked on a lot usually results in low self-esteem too, so, yeah... Kinda a package deal.

Chloé C.

Post by Chloé C. »

:)) This strip was just too good! I'm loving the consequences due to that gender bender orb xD why, it's even better than I had imagined!

Chase-san

Post by Chase-san »

Niice.