30-08-10 flat as a pancake

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

BobDole

Re: 30-08-10 flat as a pancake

Post by BobDole »

Outhro wrote:Turning a succubus into an Incubus would be interesting, but we are talking about a perverted doll. Blair is the ultimate oportunist when it comes to female flesh. Nina was just to cause a game changer. Nina is the plot device to force our puppy into a cross dressing moment that will be bait for getting into more trouble.

I predict the possible kitty chasing the transformed puppy around the hallways before getting zapped back to normal, and they both crash into _________ and somebody gets tea bagged.
...in a PG-13 comic.

I think you're going to be *juuuuuuust* a bit off. ;)

SAFFSB

Post by SAFFSB »

Hmm... Has there ever been a completely serious part to this comic? :-?
It seems to me that it always starts out with something serious, but then gets funned-up half-way through! :))
(Not that I'm complaining!)

I highly doubt Blair will turn Chloe into a boy... But I wonder if the witches will ever succeed in turning Layla way from Kade...? ):

Fionn the Otaku

Post by Fionn the Otaku »

SAFFSB wrote:Hmm... Has there ever been a completely serious part to this comic? :-?
It seems to me that it always starts out with something serious, but then gets funned-up half-way through! :))
(Not that I'm complaining!)

I highly doubt Blair will turn Chloe into a boy... But I wonder if the witches will ever succeed in turning Layla way from Kade...? ):
Blair wouldn't do so on purpose, but then he didn't turn Nina into Nino on purpose.

Pinekone

Post by Pinekone »

I think Chloe wants to just hide because she only heard the chest being flattened and probably assumed Blair is gonna do the same to her.
pink wrote: Just had a mental image of Charlie Brown with Didi's tits.

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

mysecretidentity wrote:
Daremo wrote:...
No more jealousy from girls!
I always wondered whether or not girls got jealous over boob size... I know general appearance could be a factor, but boob size? That sounded too much like petty guy behavior. :-\
The breast implant industry says they do.

Outhro

Post by Outhro »

I mean in the sense of falling in a too close for comfort position between guys

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

So, when will Nino start looking for the manual of the thingy he now has?? :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Fionn the Otaku

Post by Fionn the Otaku »

Don Alexander wrote:So, when will Nino start looking for the manual of the thingy he now has?? :P
Who knows? Maybe he'll ask Grr-Ace once when he goes back to check on his puppy.