30-08-10 flat as a pancake

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Zorlond

Re: 30-08-10 flat as a pancake

Post by Zorlond »

On a side-note, gender switch and all, looks like Nino still runs like a girl. :P

Fionn the Otaku

Post by Fionn the Otaku »

Matuse wrote:Strange that Nino hasn't quite grasped that there's been a gender switch. (S)he just seems to think that some anatomy has changed around a bit. I guess all that chocolate milk innocence is severely bone deep.

Personally, if I got flopped like that, among the very first things I'd be doing is checking out the other half's equipment from the new inside perspective. Too good an opportunity to pass up.
Agreed! Although considering the comment Nino gave Grr-Ace on 'his' legs Nino is more mature in at least one way than Nina.

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

Zorlond wrote:"I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if thousands of fanboys cried out in terror... and were suddenly silenced..."

Blair wouldn't react well to it either, I'd wager... :))
Actually, I think Blair's reaction would be something like this . . .
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

Fionn the Otaku

Ecchi-Spud wrote:
Zorlond wrote:"I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if thousands of fanboys cried out in terror... and were suddenly silenced..."

Blair wouldn't react well to it either, I'd wager... :))
Actually, I think Blair's reaction would be something like this . . .
Hah, that probably would be Blair's reaction.

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

=)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =))

Nina/Nino is still as innocent stupid as allways. Just how we want her/him. As to where Chloe ran, I guess she ran to get Layla and Brooke.

Most of Nina/Ninos face was covered by hair when she commented on Ace's/Grr-Ace's legs, but, i think that the little I saw gave more of the impression of a little kid commenting another kid's clothes when playing dress-up rather than a teenage "boy" commenting on a teenage "girl".
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Ten wrote:Hey, I just noticed this, but why does Nina have a pale face in panel three?
At that moment she's facing toward an exterior window.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Did Chloe run off, or did she faint?

I ask this due to the way Nino is holding his hands. He's obviously pointing down, where he may have just pitched a tent in a clearing (ie. open zipper). Still being naive and innocent , Nino just thinks of this as a boy part, and not THE boy part...

And Chloe may have just gotten her first look at Star Power!
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Radbaron wrote:Did Chloe run off, or did she faint?
Chloe ran off. She wants a piece of that breast reduction action.

DrkFire666

Post by DrkFire666 »

Here's how I see it going: Chloe runs into Blair doing the zappy zappy thing, is too excited to notice what the hell he's actually doing with it, grabs it off him, Blair: "Chloe, don't!!!", Chloe: "Now, How does this thing work?", Layla enters the room: "Oh, hi, have you seen Nin...", ZAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!, Blair: "NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Other variants of this scenario are possible.

vp21ct

Post by vp21ct »

I'm putting my money on Brooke getting turned. Probably because Blair will mistake her for a guy somehow. (Sitting down, can't see skirt?)

HylianBelmont

Post by HylianBelmont »

Something happened to Nina's chest? I didn't really notice a difference.

Fionn the Otaku

vp21ct wrote:I'm putting my money on Brooke getting turned. Probably because Blair will mistake her for a guy somehow. (Sitting down, can't see skirt?)
Agreed, that or she'll manage to do what Grr-Ace did and jump infront of a TG inprogress.

mysecretidentity

Post by mysecretidentity »

Daremo wrote:...
No more jealousy from girls!
I always wondered whether or not girls got jealous over boob size... I know general appearance could be a factor, but boob size? That sounded too much like petty guy behavior. :-\

mysecretidentity

Post by mysecretidentity »

hokova wrote:
No more being unable to borrow clothes because they'll get stretched out!
Hey. Among succubus it's breasts that grow, what do you think it's among incubus? :p
Man, Chloe's nose is gonna be huge! :-bd

Outhro

Post by Outhro »

Turning a succubus into an Incubus would be interesting, but we are talking about a perverted doll. Blair is the ultimate oportunist when it comes to female flesh. Nina was just to cause a game changer. Nina is the plot device to force our puppy into a cross dressing moment that will be bait for getting into more trouble.

I predict the possible kitty chasing the transformed puppy around the hallways before getting zapped back to normal, and they both crash into _________ and somebody gets tea bagged.