25-08-10 Cutie-pie!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

mysecretidentity

Re: 25-08-10 Cutie-pie!

Post by mysecretidentity »

David Johnston wrote:Well the meta reason is that the skirt is one of the cues that tell us that Daisy is in fact a female, while the meta reason for Ace not having furry hands is so that Kade won't recognize her or at least fail to recognize that she's another werewolf. But internally, Ace's father doesn't have furry hands, so I'm guessing Ace's furry hands are the product of his only recently having gone through puberty, they're the werewolf equivalent of your voice cracking. It might be taking the metaphor too far to point out that girls don't have that symptom of puberty, but girls do start puberty earlier on average so a girl version of Ace might have already passed through that stage of development.
Dear God, I am slo-ooo-oow. :-B

With all your talk of Ace's furry hands and puberty, it finally hit me that Ace is probably the butt of a bunch of masturbation jokes around his school... "Hey, Ace-hole! Gone blind yet?! =)) "

Ecchi-Spud
Wielder of the Remote

Post by Ecchi-Spud »

mysecretidentity wrote:With all your talk of Ace's furry hands and puberty, it finally hit me that Ace is probably the butt of a bunch of masturbation jokes around his school... "Hey, Ace-hole! Gone blind yet?! =)) "
I can see the Lizard Twins doing EXACTLY that -- and more. b-(
Many thanks to Raamyah for the avvie!!!!

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Outhro wrote:Or maybe the fur is somewhere else
Okay, maybe not necessarily a bad pun, but that was a rather bad dead pan joke.

*walks to the Hammers Inc. stand and purchases the Grande pun-ishment hammer. Walks back to Outhro, and with a mighty swing, manage to crack the handle from the force of the blow to your head*
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

WCRI wrote:
Outhro wrote:Or maybe the fur is somewhere else
Okay, maybe not necessarily a bad pun, but that was a rather bad dead pan joke.

*walks to the Hammers Inc. stand and purchases the Grande pun-ishment hammer. Walks back to Outhro, and with a mighty swing, manage to crack the handle from the force of the blow to your head*
You realize that "pun-ishment" is a bad pun in and of itself, don't you? You'll have to finish breaking that handle in your own disciplining.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

mysecretidentity wrote:
With all your talk of Ace's furry hands and puberty, it finally hit me that Ace is probably the butt of a bunch of masturbation jokes around his school... "Hey, Ace-hole! Gone blind yet?! =)) "
Yes, I thought of saying something about that, but couldn't think of a way to make it witty. So I figured, better to let sleeping dogs lie.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

his female form has not carried out the activities that require furry hands to develop
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

nowonmai

Post by nowonmai »

It's going to take me a loooong time to get over seeing Nina as a boy and as far as the puppy goes, I wonder if she can lick her own....
There is no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk

Fionn the Otaku

Post by Fionn the Otaku »

nowonmai wrote:It's going to take me a loooong time to get over seeing Nina as a boy and as far as the puppy goes, I wonder if she can lick her own....
Probably, but only when the moon is full.

child-of-fae

Post by child-of-fae »

Tenjen wrote:ace's first time will be barbed!
if that were so, and kade hasn't stopped short of doing the dirty with other girls, would he still be as popular with the ladies?