23-08-10 less awkward

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Knight13

Re: 23-08-10 less awkward

Post by Knight13 »

Thank you, Nina. And women wonder why we guys fiddle with our crotches in public so much. THAT'S why.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

I'd like to see how 'Nino' deals with that socially-awkward boner which has persistently haunted my high school years.

And- yes, Ace does make quite a lovely lass.

I shall call her Grace and take her home and keep her.

mac2

Post by mac2 »

Milnoc wrote:Why all this hostility towards boxers? They're actually very comfortable. Plenty of room, and no sudden progressive tightening. :)
The hostility is probably because of the big wad of fabric that forms at the top of each leg when they start to ride up. That's why I always go with boxer-briefs. None of the, um, restrictions of tighty-whiteys, and no unnecessary material.
negzee wrote:I bet sideways.
...Huh? :-\
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

negzee wrote:
WCRI wrote:Place your bets on Ace having put on the girlly drawers backwards. Place your bets here.
I bet sideways.
Uh... how could he wear it like that?

@ Knight; while that would be a great excuse, problem is, about the only guys that wear them are those that have to, and those whose wives make them. And the few weird ones that actually like how it feels... *shudders* The rest usually wear briefs... or if they can find them, the inbetween, boxer briefs. So, unfortunately that doesn't cover for all of us. And women would only nag us more for it if they knew the top reason for brief wearers to "fiddle."
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Gr33none wrote:Actually I am kinda curious to see what would happen if the female Ace turned into a wolf ...
How much different would um she look compared to the boy formÉ :-?
Not much at the level of detail Giz draws the strip at... Sexual dimorphism in Canis lupus is pretty much just size, so since she doesn't draw the genitals, he'd be a tad smaller, but that's it.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

negzee

Post by negzee »

Re. sideways:
What I meant was putting one of your legs through the top torso part, as if the general triangle shape of the garment was rotated about 120 degrees. I've put on my undies sideways before, somehow.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

WCRI wrote:@ Knight; while that would be a great excuse, problem is, about the only guys that wear them are those that have to, and those whose wives make them. And the few weird ones that actually like how it feels... *shudders*
Oh, great! Now I'm a "weirdo!" :)

If you're a frequent walker like me, and you buy the decent high quality cotton stuff (avoid polyester like the plague), they don't ride up, you don't feel anything at all, you don't sweat as much, and you don't get as irritated.

It's as close to going commando as you can get without actually going commando, which when you're wearing jeans can be extremely uncomfortable.

Guys! Back me up here! :)

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

Milnoc wrote:It's as close to going commando as you can get without actually going commando, which when you're wearing jeans can be extremely uncomfortable.

Guys! Back me up here! :)
I will. The only thing I will say, however, is that its far easier to damage the family jewels in boxers than it is briefs in certain situations. That's why Boxer-Briefs are a heckuva lot more comfortable in some situations. Boxers let you 'hang free' with all the attendant problems while Briefs keep things 'snug'....but restricted. And yes, briefs make getting 'excited' uncomfortable as all get out.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

zoom

Post by zoom »

I'm right there with ya, milnoc. You couldn't pay me to go back to tightie whities. Boxers are, to steal a William Wallace quote, FREEDOM! And those boxer briefs are the worst of both. Briefs make the twins overheat.

My girlfriend gave me a few pairs of silk boxers... now that's decadence. Warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and feels like there's nothing there.
SIG229

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

@Knight: Lots of women don't understand how much that part of a man can get turned around uncomfortablly, whether you are in briefs, boxer-briefs (my choice) or boxers. I don't care how it looks ladies, but sometimes we just got to put things back to where they need to be.

So, will boy Nina want to cut 'his' hair, or start trying to get Ace's hair to look more girlish? :))
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Clueless313

Post by Clueless313 »

THIS IS THE GREATEST STRIP EVVAAAARRR (This week).

Also, boxers > all.
"Webcomics?
Pffff.
Who reads those?"

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

You know it might not be Nina that likes a pink bra, nor Gis and Dave. It just might be Miguel that likes a pink bra. It would go nicely with her hair though. I wonder what color her panties are.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

negzee

Post by negzee »

One word: Manties.

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

negzee wrote:One word: Manties.
Ugh. No way. Lacey men's underwear is where I draw the line.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

CaliforniaDave

Post by CaliforniaDave »

I had a drum throne that was VERY uncomfortable to sit on when I wore briefs - the leg seams would become VERY uncomfortable against my skin after awhile. So I switched to boxers and voila - no more discomfort.

And because I'm me, I got funny boxers - Spy vs Spy, Bullwinkle, Scooby Doo, Marvin Martian, South Park, and so on...