Who do you want/don't want gender bended?

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Re: Who do you want/don't want gender bended?

Post by BlairFan »

I've thought of names for everyone except the Japanese lady teacher. Perhaps someone who speaks Japanese can help? (My favorite alternate gender name is for the pirate ghost coach: Gemma Weird Sprynter.) :->

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Futaba, I guess, would be my initial instinct (Futakuchi Futaba's a bit silly, but no worse than anyone else's)...mostly because the two characters I can think of with that name are both gender bent anyway. (Shimeru Futaba from Futaba-kun Change, and Futaba Aoi from You're Under Arrest.)

Should be noted, though, that Japanese names aren't really inherently gendered - some are more or less de facto gendered - finding a male Sakura would be almost unheard of, or a boy whose name ends in 'ko', but they're not INHERENTLY female.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Sacramento Tzar

Post by Sacramento Tzar »

I want to see everybody genderswitched so that at the dance we get to see the established couples dance (in opposite genders) while the newly male witches watch in the background angry because their plan failed in the most spectacular way possible.
There needs to be an Eeiriecuties.com/Monsterful.com crossover in the future. Just saying.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Not to mention they will not have any partners... Because all the boys, still being interested in girls, will not be interested in the boy-form witches, whereas the girls won't be interested because probably everyone is either jealous of the Hellrunes or loathes these primadonnas. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

It might be a bit late by now, but leave Ace and Nina alone.

However Kade and Layla... :-?
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

viggo

Post by viggo »

At some point one of the guys simply has to find out what it is like to suddenly become very "well endowed,", a la Chloe...

Fionn the Otaku

Post by Fionn the Otaku »

I'd also like to see that.

No need to quote the post directly above your own if you are referring to it. See forum guidelines. :)

The DAMNed

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Brooke.

Reason one:
People will probably say that they can clearly see that male Brooke is a girl.

Reason two:
Melusines are only female, so what will s/he transform into?
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Talazia_Silvermoon

Post by Talazia_Silvermoon »

I second (or third or so on) that Chloe and Brooke should be sapred. I love Chloe and while I think Brooke wouldn't get much changed, she's cuted as a girl.

Layla....Bend her and keep her there for a long while.

Ace....Keep him bent. Cuter as a girl.

I'm seeing a pattern here. Sorta.

Spare Kade. He might be a womanizer, but he's got good taste. :))

For the Coven, I'd flip a coin.

I dunno about Nina, but if She stays as a boy.....lots of dating prospects. :D

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

Layla More Angry and aggressive?!!?! If it worked like on her like it did on her little Chocolate eating sister on the same scale!!!
Not Layla got a serious hunch that she enjoy being a guy Start call her self by a male Vampire Gothic Name(Lestat Maybe) And Start her/His Plan for world conquest.
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.