Who do you want/don't want gender bended?

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Panchocheesecake

Re: Who do you want/don't want gender bended?

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Why do they still keep that teacher there anyway?
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Panchocheesecake wrote:Why do they still keep that teacher there anyway?
It doesn't look as though he's done anything more than creep out the female student body. Well, it doesn't look as though his arm has done anything more than that.

Plus we haven't met the principal yet - s/he could be a total milquetoast.

sandman

Post by sandman »

I noticed that wolfies hands turned to norman looking hands when he was changed into a girl.

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

VERY unlikely, but maybe The now hairless hands is because Ace/Acey is a Scandinavian Werewolf?

If a woman want to give birth without a problem, she can creeep seven times counter-clockwise trough the amniotic sac of a mare a Thursday night. That way would she get a painless childbirth, but the child would be a Werewolf if male or a Mare http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mare_(folklore) if female.

In other words Ace/Acey might have started causing mightmares and perhaps even started stealing Chloe's "job" after Blair shot him.
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Nibler
Professional Lurker

Post by Nibler »

has Eleanor been mentioned? :ymdevil:
This is not the greatest signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

BobDole wrote:I can't think of anybody I'm really rooting for or against the change to happen to, though Eleanor would be interesting to see - would s/he be more or less creepy looking?
Yep.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I'm with you, Teacher. I think Kitty-Kate could be very beautiful. However, the plot may not cooperate, of course.

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

Dear God, NOT Ace's Dad! Assuming he was coming down for a parent/teacher conference. :ymdevil: :ymdevil: =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

KittySocks

Post by KittySocks »

I'm really hoping to see a boy-Chloe. Incubuuuuuus~ <3

QuasarJun

Post by QuasarJun »

BlairFan wrote:Kade (to Kate) and Layla (to Leland). (...and that's only fair.) :-). I can't think of any I wouldn't want. >;-]
I now pick Layla just for the fact you said (s)he should be called Leland, I love that name XD

I kinda wanna see Purvis gender-bended to see what tortures his arm would possibly enact, or would it reverse polarities as well?!

I also wish we could see Nino with different hairstyles with the same coloration.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Thx, QuasarJun. I like "Leland" more than "Lyle". Those were the only double L masculine names I could think of. BTW, I hope Chloe gets changed (temporarily) into "Clovis". (Sounds better than "Claude.")

Fionn the Otaku

Post by Fionn the Otaku »

I think that Blair should zap Kade, Arman Purvis and Brooke Lynn using the orb. A quick change of Chloe into Clovis would be nice, her reaction and that of other to her anatomy going from pushing out her shirt to tenting her skirt would be nice.

child-of-fae

Post by child-of-fae »

not kade. =[

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Yeah, I think I want Kade spared. A tomcat like him in a school full of new girls...

Fionn the Otaku

Post by Fionn the Otaku »

QuasarJun wrote: I kinda wanna see Purvis gender-bended to see what tortures his arm would possibly enact, or would it reverse polarities as well?!
It would be funnier if his arm didn't reverse polarities and instead kept putting it's hand down his pants or up his shirt.