16-08-10 video games

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

sandman

Re: 16-08-10 video games

Post by sandman »

Cool a double Zap ,I wonder wh's next on Blairs hit list?

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Probably Kade and because of her androgynousness, perhaps accidentially Brooke.
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Also, he accidentally zap Chloe, turning her into Claude, and smashes the orb in a fit of fury - only then realizing what he has just done.

Though actually, I do wonder if that thing will overheat/burn out/run out of ammo one day...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

Don Alexander wrote::(

I'm kinda disappointed... Nino stil looks surpisingly like Nina except for being taller. And Ace has not changed overly much either.
eh? The hair and clothes will remain the same but the face is VASTLY different and VERY male.

Ace's face has also changed completely. The hair is the same. so are the clothes.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Marque'd

Post by Marque'd »

:)) No more furry hands. =)) I didn't even notice until I read this thread, but it's hilarious.

Also...yep. Nino's pretty accurate as per my experience when I was 14. "I...I want to play video games."

Blair needs to turn Chloe. I bet he does, and she's the only one left unchanged at the end of the storyline, causing all the girls to chase her. 'Course, she'll turn back after, but not before the joke.

Also, he needs to change Layla. Let's see if her chest can get smaller--oh, I'm a jerk. :ymdevil: Just kidding, I just want to see it.
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *stabstabstab*

Yay, signature death.

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Ace lost his werewolf paws and Nina, what it it seems, her fangs...

It might just be because (s)he have yet to open the mouth enough for us to see the fangs, but...
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Grubby_Grub_Grubb

Post by Grubby_Grub_Grubb »

Kiggy wrote:Hmmm. If Nina's voice as a girl sounds (in my mind) like [ADV Films VA] Hillary Haag, I wonder what's Nino's voice like? :-?

What's the female form of Ace? "Acette"? :-\
I was thinking all wrong. In my head, I've been calling girl-Ace "Queen"... :-s

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

In my opinion, these are the first truly eerie scenes in Eerie Cuties. Over the last 14 months, there's been much that is strange and even weird, but genuine gender changing has a deeply haunting quality which is at a deeper psychological level. That to me is "eerie." I think the strip has achieved a new level. It's been a lot of fun, but now I must say I think the web comic is now even more interesting.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Grubby_Grub_Grubb wrote:
Kiggy wrote:Hmmm. If Nina's voice as a girl sounds (in my mind) like [ADV Films VA] Hillary Haag, I wonder what's Nino's voice like? :-?

I was thinking all wrong. In my head, I've been calling girl-Ace "Queen"... :-s
Grubby... if that was any worse... I'd be reaching for a BPS right now... or one of Hammers Inc.'s BPHs

*Gives Bear the stink eye*
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Potato_Imp

Post by Potato_Imp »

Seconded on Hilary Haag being an ideal choice of an English VA for Nina.
What do you mean I'm delusional?! She placed that restraining order to express her joy about us getting married in an ironic avant-garde way!

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Re: Ace's new name. How about "Acey"? I know of two feminine names which end in those four letters, Tracey and Lacey, so I think it's feminine enough. Also, not too lengthy. Hope this helps.

KamikazeCocoaBean

Post by KamikazeCocoaBean »

Nino = Ew.

Female Ace = Ew.

If Chloe gets turned into an ugly boy on accident, I... I don't what I might do. D:

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Look like your avvy? :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

zoom

Post by zoom »

Dr. Who had a female companion named Ace, so I guess it can be multi-gender.
SIG229