16-08-10 video games

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Macarius

Re: 16-08-10 video games

Post by Macarius »

Well, that's what happens when you forget to pay attention to the sex crazed doll with the sex change magic item.

Now I'm wondering what the school is going to tell the parents of the newly sex changed.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I love Blair's expression in the third panel- like a gangster in an old movie firing his Tommy gun. Hmmm, I wonder where Layla is? Hairspraying? I bet she won't have to worry about that- for long. Heh, heh.

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

"I want to play videogames" Only Nina could come up with that comment during these circumstances.

Is it just me or is Nino a lot taller now. (It seems like boy to girl on the other side not have much effect on height as far as I can see)

Do anybody else notice that Ace now is suprisingly similar to Nina? On second tought, Nina is also now surprisingly similar to Ace. (Eccept from the haircuts)

Ace might be a real cutie now, but it is still unforgivable what Blair did to my two favourite characters. (Nina and Ace) I'll force that little pervert to turn everybody back to normal, then introduce him to Jefferey's lawnmower. Slowly... I will finaly mix whats left of him with dogfood and give to Cujo.

However that can wait, let's HILARITY ENSUE!!!
Last edited by Border Prince on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

We now play 'how much more abuse can Ace take?' :ymdevil:

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Since Nina and Ace now more or less look like each other is it bound for confusion:

Layla: Good thing you guys managed to get away unharmed.
Ace and Nina: Not really...

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

:(

I'm kinda disappointed... Nino stil looks surpisingly like Nina except for being taller. And Ace has not changed overly much either.

But yes. The expression of Blair in Panel 3... Avatar-worthy!! :))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Klyfix

Post by Klyfix »

Panchocheesecake wrote:Strange....facial wise, Nino looks like Raven from teen titans and Acey looks like someone from DBZ...
Hmm, and suddenly the prospect of him (well, her now) going Super Saiyan pops into my head. That would be weird.
That magic gender swapping sphere thingy needs like a password or key or something to protect against this sort of thing; on the other hand, if the creation of it was intended for producing chaos, well.....
V. S. Greene : klyfix@aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...
Klyfix''s Journal Thingy
A rodent with mad skillz, uh, no.

hokova

Post by hokova »

Ooh. My. God. @-)
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Soooo. T minus ten until Layla kills Blair, yes?

:))

And Nina as a boy...still wearing that uniform...unnerves me greatly.

Giz, why must you always test my sanity?

:-o
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Later.

Blair: Seems to bew no boys left, how bad he he... Oh there is one. ZAPP.

Brooke: *With a much deeper voice than normal* Hey, who do you call a... What the %@## has happened to me? It is you isn't it, you little...

Blair: It... It was a honest mistake, I promise. You really do look like a boy, *dodges book* especially from behind *dodges another book* and i couldn't see that you wore skirt because that water fountain was in the way, so...

Brooke: Turn me back, will you.

Blair: OK, fine, but promise that you doesn't harm me.

Brooke: I promise.

Blair: ZAPP.

Brooke: Good to be back to normal. Seth, be a good boy and mutilate that plastic pervert for me a bit will you...

Blair: Gack.. you, you promised... * now almost completely constricted by Seth and dropps the orb*

Brooke: I promised that I wouldn't harm you, I did not mention my little Seth, did I?

Seth: *Hisses,shakes his head and start to gnaw on Blair's head*

Brooke: *Picks up the orb* Thanks for helping me improving my chances getting a date with that cute Kelpie boy in the paralell class. I bet he do not want to go to the dance wearing a dress...

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

I can see no one has made the obvious joke about Ace NOT having furry hands yet. SO...neither will I. :D
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Don Alexander, I agree with you about Nino and Ace's new looks. I am surprised Nino is so tall. I think it's funny that his hands are still smaller than Ace's (before he got zapped). LOL

zoom

Post by zoom »

Power_Pachyderms wrote:I can see no one has made the obvious joke about Ace NOT having furry hands yet. SO...neither will I. :D
Thought about it, but decided to behave.
SIG229

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

Nina looks cuter as a boy. Weird.
This is a nice strip.
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

shadewalker

Post by shadewalker »

maybe this will actually work out well for Ace...

or not.
Vamp-loving, blood-drinking, game-building shapeshifter from the webcomic realm

We help you get rid off the blood you don't need and the blood you do need.

please help lvl up my Daemon!