It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Dangerously Chloe 11-02-13 More than happy

Post by Azrael »

Oh look, Chloe caught up with the rest of us in the last panel there. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Mind this is my personal opinion...

But this is the funniest Pixie Trix strip in a loooooong time!!!

*still giggling uncontrollably*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Predestination Paradox...gotta love 'em.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

You state that every update. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

well...that's because it's true!

Besides, I seem to think I actually called this one ;)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

astaroth09

Post by astaroth09 »

Aaaaannndddddd there it is!

Alexei P

Post by Alexei P »

Has Chloe finally reached the horrible realization? The bigger question is, where is Melissa? :-\ After being absent this long (what, five pages? Four?), we must be set up for an epic Melissa-related event :ympray: , possibly featuring a super-league of time-travelling past and future Melissas. :-bd

Herofan

Post by Herofan »

So how did she go from feeling Teddy was not as gross as other boys to not being at all interested in kissing him even after now wanting to kiss boys? I would think he would be the first on her list, since she already seemed to like him better than other boys, and not the last.

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Aaaaaaand time-line stabilized. Thanks for playing, everyone!
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

This is why you can't have amateurs running around fiddling with time.....at least she didn't turn out to be her own mother ;)

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

*Clears his throat and puts on his best Professor Farnsworth voice*

"You mustn't interfere with the past. Don't do anything that affects anything. Unless it turns out that you were supposed to do it; in which case, for the love of God, don't not do it!"
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Luzahn

Post by Luzahn »

Who the hell decided to give Chloe time powers? That was the worst decision we've seen so far.

Honestly Chloe, just go steal the Doompanties again. You could use the competence boost.

(Please do not do this. You will cease being funny. :p )

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

Herofan wrote:So how did she go from feeling Teddy was not as gross as other boys to not being at all interested in kissing him even after now wanting to kiss boys? I would think he would be the first on her list, since she already seemed to like him better than other boys, and not the last.
Maybe she sees Teddy as nothing more than a brother; which would explain why the idea of kissing him seems gross to her, even with the hormonal tampering.
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.