11-08-10 Naughty doll!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

KittySocks

Re: 11-08-10 Naughty doll!

Post by KittySocks »

Soooo I signed up just to say...

YAY!

I was hoping there'd be some girl-to-boy magic happening. :D I hope it doesn't end with Nina. There's just too many cute possibilities. Boy-Chloe would be adorable <3

I love this comic. X3

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

I knew a yaoi party was in the making! :)
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Paul wrote:WCRI, this forum already has a method of justice for such occasions, called the BPS (Bad Pun Stick.) Depending on the severity of the offense, BPS disciplinary action ranges from one simple Thwack To The Head to a Severe Beating Hard, Fast and Continuously. For particularly all-time horrid offenses, like jbrecken's here, we have the Nuclear BPS From Orbit Because It's The Only Way To Be Sure. :D
Don Alexander wrote:I've deservedly been NBPSFOBITOWTBS!!!!

It tickles. :D
This.

I'll grant you that BPS Corp. (the industry leader in corporal punishment against bad puns) and Pun Hammers Inc. (serving civilian interest in handling of cliche punning since 1985) Have their flashy displays and satisfactorily provides enjoyment in attempting to teach the offenders their lessons. But, as Don just proved, they don't always work. That's where THE Pun Hammer comes in. A hammer in the league of a ban hammer, or post delete hammer... THE Pun Hammer is used in delivery of necessary retribution, just shy of divine authority. But because of its nature, not just anyone can use it. Mostly because it'd be so heavy to a regular person they just simply couldn't lift it. No, no, only those selected as hammer warriors, or in my case, weapon's keeper, can use it. And believe me, I've been tempted on this board... but jbrecken is the first to truly deserve retribution through it since I got here. Plus, he's almost guaranteed to learn his lesson. What since he'll be vomiting his very words till the branding wears off, which, give or take, is about a 24 hour period.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Wow, I never thought that battling bad puns was such serious business.
Start running.

Please?

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Some just love the pun-ishment. Thus, they tend to hammer it in.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

The orb only seems to activate on command, to avoid collateral damage and Blair were trying to change boys into girls, so what happens when a girl get hit by a transform to girl ray?
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

By the way, Nina thinks boys = cooties, so what will s(he) think/do now.

"Oh noes, I'm giving myself cooties!!!"
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

i dont it has a two switch systme of decision. The mental will switch just activates its use, rather than its function. Its function is most likely fixed, to switch genders.

but what you mention might be a whole new barrel of fun. With a super sexy puppy lover created by the orb.
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

zoom

Post by zoom »

Don Alexander wrote::))

Also, why no new girl in panel 2?? =((
Huh? Sure looks like a new pair of boobies to me!
SIG229

Ekito

Post by Ekito »

Hoooooo, Blair really knows what he is doing, not just havoc. :D
I hope to see a boy Nina in the next strip, maybe she/he will have a bit of a change of persona?
Aim for Ace, Blair! And the mummy boy. =)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

@WCRI: I think you will be very soon divested of your hammer. The Beary-One claims a monopoly on the hammering here (with me being the target monopoly, it seems 8-| )...
@zoom: Hm, kay, breasts are forming, but the guy still looks like a guy!!! I realize the transformation takes maybe a few seconds and we are seeing the instant of it starting (just like with Nina) but still...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

*Bops Don with Bear-jolnir.* Its for my fans, I can't disapoint them. They expect it. *Yoinks the pun-hammer and adds it to collection.*

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

@Don: I think he targets you out of GP: General Puncesible.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Grubby_Grub_Grubb

Post by Grubby_Grub_Grubb »

Hey ya'll. I just had a sad thought!

What if Melissa's plan works?

Layla finds out her sister becomes a boy. Nina's all weepy and doesn't want Kitty to know. Possibly, she doesn't want Layla to know it's Blair's fault. Or maybe she just cries so much that she can't explain how it happened. Layla takes Nina home to help her cheer up while she finds the cure. Kade comes to visit and sees Layla and "some boy" in a compromising position (which is probably something innocent, but weird, thing Nina likes to do before bed). Then Kade is sad and Witchy-poo wins? :-ss

OH NOES!!!!

GrammarNazi

Post by GrammarNazi »

This must be the first time in Blair's life that he's happy to see guys.