11-08-10 Naughty doll!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

WCRI

Re: 11-08-10 Naughty doll!

Post by WCRI »

Don Alexander wrote:@WCRI: I think you will be very soon divested of your hammer. The Beary-One claims a monopoly on the hammering here (with me being the target monopoly, it seems 8-| )...
Unless he can reach into hammer space, not likely. It's only allowed out when its needed. Once used, it automatically goes back to hammer space.
Bear wrote:*Bops Don with Bear-jolnir.* Its for my fans, I can't disapoint them. They expect it. *Yoinks the pun-hammer and adds it to collection.*
*stares at empty hands, then to bear...*
Hey! Why'd you take my hammers Inc limited edition Pun Mauler collector's hammer? Do you have any idea how hard those are to come by?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I think it's pretty clear that Blair zapped Nina by mistake. So now the question is, what will happen next? Will Blair rezap Nina after she becomes Nino, or will Blair try to zap Ace again? I think he will try to zap Ace again.

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

I never thought the pun discussion would carry so far. :))

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Just so we're clear, you do know its your fault it got started in the first place, right?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

Fault?

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Paul wrote:Fault?
You know: those cracks on the earth that cause earthquakes or something.... ;) 8-}

Back on Topic:

I've been thinking: Blair was turning boys into girls at the time he zapped Nina.

So maybe, instead of turning Nina into Nino, come Monday we'll see a taller, shapelier (is that a word?), more mature-looking Nina. :-?

If someone else already came up with this hypothesis I apologize for not quoting here. I haven't looked at all the posts :ymblushing:
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Nah, I don't think so. The orb probably just has a one-zap-fits-all sort of beam. You get hit, and you genitals switch.
Start running.

Please?

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Yeah, there's no way Nina's getting sexier. That makes no sense whatever.

There's little chance that she'll even be unchanged, as that doesn't go with what we know of how the orb works.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Eh, it was worth a try.
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Kol Drake

Post by Kol Drake »

Been without a connection all week so trying to catch up fast.... hope I do not repeat what others have posted.......

I wonder if it will be a case of Nina turning in to vampy boy hunk and Blair zapping Ace into cute female pup.... who falls very hard for the male Nina. Crossed wires ensue when things go back to 'normal' (which is NOT normal normal anyway).

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

No matter what that beam actually does to Nina, it will either way most likely turn her super-sexy and make a lot of the boys interested her, either those who got away or those who now have two identical chromosomes...

Hilarity, sexyness and a REALLY pissed of Layla will most likely ensue...
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Don Alexander wrote: @zoom: Hm, kay, breasts are forming, but the guy still looks like a guy!!! I realize the transformation takes maybe a few seconds and we are seeing the instant of it starting (just like with Nina) but still...
In the shower it seemed to be instant... Hmmm. Maybe it was the hot water? :-?
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Adamas wrote:
Don Alexander wrote: @zoom: Hm, kay, breasts are forming, but the guy still looks like a guy!!! I realize the transformation takes maybe a few seconds and we are seeing the instant of it starting (just like with Nina) but still...
Instructions on the bottom of the orb:
  • To perform sex change, focus the orb's ray on your intended target.

For faster results, just add water.

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

Adamas wrote:
There's no way to assess how much time passes between frames. More likely the first victims just took longer to realize what was happening to them.