Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cassandra

Dangerously Chloe 31-12-12 Back in a jif

Post by Cassandra »

Check out "Tove" by Severin Piehl http://tovecomic.com/

Adamas

Re: Dangerously Chloe 31-12-12 Back in a jif

Post by Adamas »

I smell ze hijinks. Also Ms. Slash-Stab? The Librarian perhaps?
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

And if someone thought "April" is a scary librarian... :)
Oh, and she tries to sneak into the library, but still didn't think to ask Adora for a start? #-o
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Somehow, I don't think Adora is the one you go back to for the subtleties of demonic contract law...

I see the school likes the traditional looks... ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Tako

Post by Tako »

So they have made Chloe into not just a hellish hooker, but also a murderer... :( Good job, Adora! :-w

I mean, Evil Panties Chloe was a selfish crazy b*tch, but, is it really better? They have broken the spirit of a nice girl and made her have sex with random guys she then kills and deliver to Hell to be eternally tortured (which explains why she feels so bad about the whole lost innocence thing...).
TBeholder wrote:Oh, and she tries to sneak into the library, but still didn't think to ask Adora for a start? #-o
Ravenhull wrote:Somehow, I don't think Adora is the one you go back to for the subtleties of demonic contract law...
Or maybe Chloe no longer trusts Adora, or she still feels resentful towards her. While Chloe keeps a basically human morality, Adora doesn't seem to have any trouble at all with the whole luring souls to Hell thing, so maybe Chloe fears she will say something like "don't be stupid, send his soul to Hell already; also, you should make Abigail believe that she can save her brother and trick her into signing an infernal contract too. Pure children's souls give you brownie points with the upper hellish hierarchy, they really enjoy abusing and corrupting them".
Last edited by Tako on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

she's not killing people, just boys /moviereference
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

TBeholder wrote:And if someone thought "April" is a scary librarian... :)
Oh, and she tries to sneak into the library, but still didn't think to ask Adora for a start? #-o
Watch...she's going to look like April :p
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Also, Chloe may think she got a good reason.
Ravenhull wrote:Somehow, I don't think Adora is the one you go back to for the subtleties of demonic contract law...
It's not about subtleties yet. Adora got experience and knows people, and as such have to know basics of such things, where exactly to look for more, etc.
And what's more important - she may tell at a glance whether Chloe missed something big and obvious. Big, as in possibly she's not even supposed to be summoned just like that at a moment notice, obvious, as in the main reason of Chloe being so flustered and hasty is that she's in a crush, or big and obvious as in she still didn't find time to stop, compare notes with Teddy and look what's really going on. Whichever it would be, it could save Chloe a world of trouble.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Well, Chloe is trying to figure out a loophole to get out of the contract for him, somthing that Adora might not have any interest in.

And, lets all remember, Adora is a demon, as is her daughter. My guess is that the story is Chloe trying take a different path.

Tako

Post by Tako »

Anybody who willingly signs the contract (as opposed to doing it by accident like Teddy or being duped into it) is obviously crazy, stupid, or just desperate for "human" contact. Even if that person does it just for the kink, that person must have something wrong in his/her head to try something like that: So that people are most likely wrong in their heads than truly evil, and I don't think that stupidity or insanity is a crime deserving eternal torture.

As for the willingness of the succubus, do they tell the potential contractor that the succubus is unwilling? Maybe they think all the succubus are happy nymphos like Adora, or maybe they think they are willing professionals...Teddy didn't even ask for a succubus, he asked for a girlfriend. Many people who hastily make similar requests probably think they are going to be given luck, a charisma upgrade, be made more saavy in the ways or love or just given the address of that soulmate that already exists and will fall in love with them because they are perfect to each other...The contractors aren't responsible for what the succubus are forced to do, unless they have all the information in advance, which they obviously don't have.

EDITED TO CORRECT A MISTRANSLATION.
Last edited by Tako on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Here's a truly wild thought. What if the powers below that be know exactly the circumstances behind Teddy's contract? They seemed fine with Adora putting Chloe in a mortal realm school before coming 'home'. Maybe they are testing to see if Chloe will try to find that third option, and that's the result they want.

Tako

Post by Tako »

Wouldn't that imply too much good will from Hell's part? Chloe seems to think that the captured souls suffer the traditional fate of damned souls (eternal hellfire and that stuff), and she has been down there...so I don't think those demons who eternally torture people care about the circumstances behind Teddy's contract or want Chloe to be a nice girl who saves boys.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

I see that the sidewalk pentagram has been watching "Some Like It Hot" , by giving us a totally-non-gratuitous panty updraft shot....
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Those who deliberately go in for such a contract, or who a succubus might get through the 'victims' own evil acts would be considered fair game. But I'm wondering if this universe has the demons themselves not being flat out evil, but being tempters going for those who would take the dark route. A secret test might be to see if Chloe would be able to recognize somebody who doesn't deserve that fate and not claim him. This would be a very different view of demons from orthodoxy...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Y'know, Eerie Cuties is described, right in the heading banner, as "Comedy Horror". I assume that Dangerously Chloe may have inherited that categorisation.

Comedy: not to be taken too seriously.

Horror: horrible stuff may happen to people. Demons go round dragging victims to hell. Stuff like that.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.