Eerie Cuties 17-12-12 Time for crawlies

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

TBeholder
BANNED

Re: Eerie Cuties 17-12-12 Time for crawlies

Post by TBeholder »

Thor wrote:The more noisy and redundant posters have gone in my Foe file to keep the colored-text posters company.
Dunno. I am just being helpful and telling such people "in case your lipstick is missing, you dropped it on the keyboard". :D
Thor wrote:
  • We have no idea about the scope or length of that spell Mel cast, and neither does anyone else.
Authors do. :p We can have a good guess by comparing 3 known artifacts.
Doompanties: unrated, were capable of transforming two magical creatures in different magical creature presuable with all powers, and maintaining this (meaning, the spell shut down immediately when its source was isolated).
The Tiresias Orb: rated as Level 5 artifact. and though influenced targets one-by-one, gradually expanded the affected area and as such was speculatively discussed by Mrs. Twiggit as capable of eventually causing humanity to go extinct if allowed to continue indefinitely. Presumably caused permanent transformations (since the spell it stuck to Ace remained), but reverted when shutting down correctly.
The Tacky Wand: process of either creating it or binding it to Melissa was rated as level 9 event, as a side effect knocked out nearby sensitive equipment and generally it doesn't look at all like the scale was descending. AA high-ups - we don't know the principal yet, but Leandro is almost The Great Unflippable One - reacted on the event as happily as if they found out there's a magical pocket-nuke in circulation, and for all we have seen so far, they're right.
So yeah, it clearly can cause permanent physical and mental changes, and while it can do less than Godzilla-grade effects (such as clothes morph), between general heavy-handed mess it wrecks all around its "owner" and level of control Melissa have (when allowed any at all) being "in this general direction" there's highly unlikely to be any more finesse and subtlety in its action than is visible.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Tako

Post by Tako »

What will happen now?

Will Brooke try to become the snakemeat of the sandwich?
Will Brooke believe that Ace is cheating with Mel, which will provoke her to join a treesome with Dio and Ash as revenge?
Will Ace have to accept to make a treesome with Brooke and Kade for her to forgive his "cheating"? (it could be a treesome with Chloe or Layla too, but then it would hardly be a punishment for Ace, would it?).

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

For some reason, Brooke Lynn walking Seth on a leash cracks me up.

:p
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Maybe because of the medal/tag on the collar? :)
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

What would a snake tag say?

BROOK LYNN
[HOME ADDRESS]
NON-POISONOUS
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Non-Venemous :p
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

The back mentions that "Best handled by young, attractive, buxom ladies." ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Artemisia wrote:Non-Venemous :p
If you're going to be pedantic, it perhaps behoves to watch your spelling. Venomous.
Ravenhull wrote:The back mentions that "Best handled by young, attractive, buxom ladies."
I'd hardly call Brooke "buxom". More svelte, really.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Spidrift...I'm lucky if I can spell my own name properly ;)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I was more referring to his lovestruck jaunt into Chloe's blouse way back when.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

Well Artemisia, you did choose your name. You could have chosen names that were easier to spell like I did :p
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I'm dyslexic/dysgraphic. For instance, the headline at The Daily Beat read "Park Wins South Korean Election", what I read was "Korean Wins South Park Election". I actually use to misspell my old first name. It is because I hear sounds weirdly.

mikbuster

Post by mikbuster »

Does that mean you did choose a name that works better for you then? The way you read that headline sounds more interesting by the way ;)
You don't need a reason to help people. ~Zidane Tribal
Geez. Why are adults so pigheaded? ~Palom
How do you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist... ~Vivi Orunitia
The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty. ~Amarant Coral
ADD is a double edged sword. Also the handle is a blade.

That one's easy: it's because it sounds disgusting. Society's got nothing to do with that. ~Gotoh

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Overall, yes. :)

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Artemisia wrote:I'm dyslexic/dysgraphic. For instance, the headline at The Daily Beat read "Park Wins South Korean Election", what I read was "Korean Wins South Park Election".
Cartman: Son of a b*tch!
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous