Eerie Cuties 17-12-12 Time for crawlies

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Spidrift

Re: Eerie Cuties 17-12-12 Time for crawlies

Post by Spidrift »

Mr. Bee wrote:Also, maybe seeing Dio and Ash like that might make her start to consider her own attractions to the same gender a bit more.
I don't think that's an issue for her now; see her conversation with Cerise a little while ago. She freely admits she's attracted to both genders, she can flirt mercilessly with a woman when it suits her, but she's equally clear that she's currently with Ace. I think that with her, "bisexual" means what it says on the label; she's equally attracted to both genders, so she could happily find a partner from either - and right now, that means Ace.

She just has the grace to blush a bit when being turned on by something like this display of yaoi, and the feelings are still novel enough to given her a bit of a kick.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Hurbster

Post by Hurbster »

I don't mind the Yaoi crap, what I do mind is that it was enforced.
"We're only immortal for a limited time. " - Dreamline.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out to no longer be forced?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Arkadi

Post by Arkadi »

Well, they must have taken a break sometime, otherwise they wouldn't be looking so fresh. So yeah, chances are that the magic wore off a while ago... yet there they are, still going at it. That's no spell, that's hormones * =))
Raamyah wrote:
Frostbite wrote:so much for letting it wear out eventually. I guess this is proof this doesn't coincide with the Ma3 universe, else Zii would be there with a camera
New art:
ec20121217-A.png
Fits, don't it?
=)) :)) :)) =)) :)) :)) =))

You win an internet, Mr. Raamyah!! =))

*Or whatever it is vampires have.
Don't worry. It'll be good for her.

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

I wonder if this means Melissa's spell is still in effect.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

That's because most of us are hoping that this only brought forth existing preferences...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Stonefoot

Post by Stonefoot »

Frostbite wrote:so much for letting it wear out eventually. I guess this is proof this doesn't coincide with the Ma3 universe, else Zii would be there with a camera
EC/MC/DC are popular comics in the Ma3 universe. I expect Zii has a complete collection of the printed comics. (And a bunch of the secondary stuff, too. We have seen the Blair doll.) Gary and Yuki are fans too. Gary bought the Nina pillow which Yuki assumed was a gift for her.

This brings up an interesting thought: If we think of EC/MC/DC as manga existing in the Ma3 universe.... when do we get the anime? The published books have broken the fourth wall and appeared in our universe (though they were created in Ma3) so the anime should be able to do the same. We just have to wait until they get made (holding my breath... turning blue... turning purple... turning ultraviolet... yeah, right.) :D :ymdevil:

Second subject: Brooke is cute and is suffering mind-warp. I think she gets mind-warp more than the other characters because, first, she pays attention to what's going on around her (as an observer rather than a manipulator) and, second, being smart, she actually thinks about what she notices. So frequently (not always - we do have Nina running through the halls crying "Chaos and Doom" every so often) the other students are shielded from mind-warp by a combination of not noticing and not comprehending. Also, I didn't really warm up to Brooke until the fourth panel of this strip when she tells Nina Welcome to the girls in the front row club. And I'm sure it's just coincidence that that is also the very first time Brooke is in the comic. :ymdevil:

Wild tangent: Looking at that strip, I recall that Arman Purvis teaches French. Faith could avoid the potential student/teacher romance conflict in MC by studying French with Mr. Purvis. I'm sure he would be quite willing to help her out in any way at all. (Not that I can blame her for preferring Mademoiselle Lepommier. She's seriously not my type, but compared to Mr. Purvis....)
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Existing preferences based on what, Ravenhull? What indication is there that Ash or Dio were interested in boys at all before Mel zapped them?

Furthermore, none of the gay people I know (or anyone that I know for that matter) frantically makes out with other people all the time, non-stop, in public*. They certainly don't make out with people that were right before hand kicking their ass. Is Dio's existing preference to get physically intimate with people that are bashing his face in a few seconds before?

(*speaking at someone who's been thrown out of a bar for making out with a girl before, mind you. Random public make out session aren't typically non-stop or sober)

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

TBeholder wrote:But then, isn't Zii herself a runaway succubus? :)
No, because then there would be a purpose to her debauchery other than "Zii has an itch she wants scratched".

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Artemisia wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out to no longer be forced?
MonCappy wrote:I wonder if this means Melissa's spell is still in effect.
It does not per se guarantee anything. Rather, it would make a lot of things more messy. I mean, unless we'd subscribe to "fireball is doused and stuff in the area starts to unburns itself" school of thought.
Arkadi wrote:*Or whatever it is vampires have.
They are mostly human, no? Except one more food requirement, not liking sunlight, and a few less obvious features.
Error of Logic wrote:
TBeholder wrote:But then, isn't Zii herself a runaway succubus? :)
No, because then there would be a purpose to her debauchery other than "Zii has an itch she wants scratched".
And why a succubus couldn't have a little debauchery now and then for no reason other that she has an itch she wants scratched? /:)
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

She could, but the aspect of feeding would always be there. Even if she tried not to give in to it, the instinct to drain energy would be right there.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Hurbster wrote:I don't mind the Yaoi crap, what I do mind is that it was enforced.
Dude... no one believes you. No one.

We might be more convinced if you didn't phrase it "I don't mind the Yaoi crap," but I'm pretty sure the ship sailed when your first post on the subject didn't even mention the latter aspect.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:Dude... no one believes you. No one.
Could you please occasionally try speaking only for yourself and those who delegated this to you? Or do you believe the black cold emptiness starts where your hivemind ends?
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Arkadi

Post by Arkadi »

Gil Hamilton wrote:none of the gay people I know (or anyone that I know for that matter) frantically makes out with other people all the time, non-stop, in public*.
The gay people you know are probably real. This is a comic, dude. And it's wacky like that most of the time; I can't see any reason why they'd make an exception for Dio and Ash ;3
Don't worry. It'll be good for her.

FrostDancer81

Post by FrostDancer81 »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:
Hurbster wrote:I don't mind the Yaoi crap, what I do mind is that it was enforced.
Dude... no one believes you. No one.

We might be more convinced if you didn't phrase it "I don't mind the Yaoi crap," but I'm pretty sure the ship sailed when your first post on the subject didn't even mention the latter aspect.
Oh I don't know. I like giving people the benefit at times and wait to see where they go from there. That and I agree with him on the second part of his post. Mainly that this whole thing between Ash and Dio is enforced and that under normal circumstances, these two would not be making out in public in a park. Rather, these two would be beating each other senseless...Which is exactly how they started and ended up originally before Mel's spell turned them into yaoi boys hot for each other and still keeps them that way. If this whole thing happened naturally (Ash wasn't beating on Dio and the two did not hate each others guts upon SEEING the other) then I would feel better about this strip and just move on because I would know that the two did in fact, like each other rather than a spell making them act this way when they certainly wouldn't under normal circumstances.

So yeah....
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of hell, come fourth divine lightning! This ends now! Indignation! - Jade Curtiss(Tales of the Abyss)

Indestructible—determination that is incorruptible,from the other side, a terror to behold, annihilation will be unavoidable. Every broken enemy will know, that their opponent had to be invincible. Take a last look around while you're alive, I'm an indestructible master of war! - Indestructible by Disturbed.