09-08-10 Dude!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: 09-08-10 Dude!

Post by Don Alexander »

Methinks the main reason they immediately covered their boobs is to appease the Rating Gods. :P

And indeed, text change!! :-o What the...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

pharmmajor

Post by pharmmajor »

Something tells me Blair has read too much El Goonish Shive. :p

Chase-san

Post by Chase-san »

This page

Yeah I saw it as "Yeah, they sure did." aswell. Why was that changed (I liked it)?

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

WCRI wrote:You know, I just realized... Two out of (the) three boys turned girls, are acting like girls. The third one is just to oblivious to know to react. I state this observation from that fact that both raven haired McPointyEars and Devil O'Horny are covering their new feminine body parts in embarrassment,
I would too, if I suddenly got them and an evil doll or a stoner was leering at me. Doesn't take being a mental chick.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

David Johnston wrote:I would too, if I suddenly got them and an evil doll or a stoner was leering at me. Doesn't take being a mental chick.
:-?
Touche.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz, have you been changing the comics again? :-w
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

shadewalker

Post by shadewalker »

If Blair can easily get into the boy's showers, she probably can do the same in the girl's showers.
I don't think this stone is actualy nessesary for Blair to get regular views of naked girls.

Also: i envy Blair.
Vamp-loving, blood-drinking, game-building shapeshifter from the webcomic realm

We help you get rid off the blood you don't need and the blood you do need.

please help lvl up my Daemon!

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

shadewalker wrote:If Blair can easily get into the boy's showers, she
He. His body is a girl-doll, but he's a dude in that girl-doll.

Anyway, he probably just wants more naked girlies to look at. He's seen Nina, and Layla, and Brooke, and probably Chloe. To quote Ron White... 'Once you've seen one woman nekkid...you want to see 'em all nekkid.' And, if you're Blair, you want to make all the dudes into dudettes, and see THEM nekkid, too.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Black Icee

Post by Black Icee »

well on further thought, don't change them back, its so much more interesting this way.

also more shower scenes...

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

Assuming their sexual preferences don't get changed in the process...Yuri Monster-Girl Highschool? Yes please.

Okay, okay, I'll shut up about the yuri now.

But I will be thinking it. Oh yes, I will be thinking it. :ymdevil:
Start running.

Please?

tyciol

Post by tyciol »

That metal sphere she's holding freaks me out.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Why shut up about the Yuri?? :D

After all the Yaoi gratification over at Ma3...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)