Magick Chicks 16-11-12 Cerise

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Sage of Lightning

Re: Magick Chicks 16-11-12 Cerise

Post by Sage of Lightning »

It looks sorta like the monster from the cover of Secret of evermore.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Yeesh that's a trip down memory lane.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Raamyah wrote:Magical Transformation for Justice will upend a few of the plotlines slowly built up: the fact Melissa needs to keep it hidden, Tiff lying to Faith about it, and the faculty discovering what the heck is going on. No, Melissa will defeat it with guile and cunning, making Cerise look foolish.
Well why shouldn't the next step of Melissa's Magical Girl story to be exposed to her classmates and teachers? They won't burn her at the stake for that. Even the Faith thing, the lie could be maintained just by claiming it zapped back to its owner.

That said, while I think the Wand is Melissa's obvious answer to this little beastie, she does have one other skill Cerise may be unaware of. Parkour. The jumping up the buildings and so on she's been doing, p'raps she'll be jumping up that thing's arms to ensorcell its face. And of course there's always operation 'kick Cerise's head in before the beastie has time to move'.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Raamyah wrote: No, Melissa will defeat it with guile and cunning, making Cerise look foolish.

Unless, of course, Cerise is smarter than she looks. Or luckier.
I'd say that Melissa will get remote controled by her wand into defeating that monster. :p

epiphyte

Post by epiphyte »

Why are Callista, Sandi and Tiffany standing there? They are not magic cadets and don't visit Leandro's lessons.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

"Neo's fighting Morpheus!"
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

epiphyte wrote:Why are Callista, Sandi and Tiffany standing there? They are not magic cadets and don't visit Leandro's lessons.
Maybe they have free time and just want to see the fight ? Callie and Tiff have reasons to do so as it involve their girlfriend for Callie and "disciple" for Tiff. As for Sandi, wasn't she in the same class ? She was there for their first bout without being summoned.

Or it might be an indication for this to be a dream, though I don't really see why Cerise would include Tiff, don't think she knows she trained Mel.

Gargravarr

Post by Gargravarr »

I can't help wondering if the terrible beastie will be un-summoned if Mel just goes straight for Cerise and knocks her out. Or will that just mean no-one's controlling it anymore, thus probably making it even more dangerous?
"Additional: Our biggest enemy is going space-crazy through loneliness. The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes."

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Leaning heavily on it being a dream here.

That said, rule one with summoners is that the monster may be an unstoppable hell beast but the summoner is just as squishy as ever.

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

vampire hunter D wrote:But you know what would be an adequate response? ;)
MAGICAL GIRL TRANSFORMATION FOR JUSTICE!
Well, yeah. Which may raise another problem. But this also requires the wand to be present.
But either way, it looks like currently Melissa can handle only so much power without becoming a shiny-eyed doll floating in a ball of glowies, which is kind of dangerous when the opponent is anything more bloodthirsty than Faith in brain-snogging mood.
Passing Through wrote:Well why shouldn't the next step of Melissa's Magical Girl story to be exposed to her classmates and teachers? They won't burn her at the stake for that.
She'd probably prefer that. :)) And may react far more frantically than while merely facing a giant monster.
Passing Through wrote:That said, while I think the Wand is Melissa's obvious answer to this little beastie, she does have one other skill Cerise may be unaware of. Parkour. [...] And of course there's always operation 'kick Cerise's head in before the beastie has time to move'.
That's a possibility, but evasion is defensive and we don't know whether in EC-verse knocking out the summoners banishes their critters.
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

JackieWanderer

Post by JackieWanderer »

AAAAH! It's Exodia! No one's ever been able to summon him before!
I actually did cheat on my ethics exam. It was super easy.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

So...Cerise has summoned an Ultralisk.

Nice trick, luv.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

hokova

Post by hokova »

Nobody has said it yet. Why has nobody said it yet?
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!!!! THATS PURE NIGHTMARE FUEL!!!!
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Maybe we all just like big bugs! :D
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

ven

Post by ven »

Yeah, by now I'm pretty sure it's just a dream. That means no wand power from Melissa, since Cerise doesn't know about that.

That doesn't mean Melissa can't win, or lets just say I'm pretty sure Cerise won't win like she planned.

On the other hand, if she wins in this dream, she might want to test that plan in reality, against a wand powered Melissa.