Re: Eerie Cuties 14-11-12 My big sister

Post by ijuin »

I still don't see anything wrong with it. :P

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Ace is a boy :p
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Artemisia wrote:At least I haven't taken to threatening the authors to get my way *shudders*
Give it time to build up the frustration... :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

:p Don,

I'm pretty easy going at this point, plus, I've moved into writing full on at this point, so I'm not as cranky about the whole thing. I mean, maybe if they pull another "all signs point this way" and then "wham, no they don't" I'll be pissy, but right now...I'm good :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

ijuin

Post by ijuin »

Artemisia wrote:Ace is a boy :p
Yes, well that problem was "corrected" for a few chapters. It can be again. Girl-Ace was fun. ^_~

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

True...I miss Girl Ace...Girl Kade...not so much.

Chantelune

Post by Chantelune »

Don Alexander wrote:I can't imagine Nina in her current state being in a relationship with anybody.

Even if she kinda had that hots for Kade (<--- GUY)...
Well, that's kind of what would be fun with her getting in a relationship, especially with Tia :D

As for Kade, I put that on "I want to borrow my big sis things, body included." She didn't made any other attempt after the date when she stole Layla's body and didn't get jealous at all when Layla's confessed being in love with Kade.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

If Ace becomes a girl again, Brooke won't mind. ;-)

ijuin

Post by ijuin »

Artemisia wrote:True...I miss Girl Ace...Girl Kade...not so much.
Kadekins was a cute ditz mainly good for comic relief. Girl-Ace was a character with some depth that I would have liked to see explored a bit further--she got restored to male just as she was starting to adapt to the female side, so we never quite got to see the "endpoint" of Ace's acceptance or non-acceptance of it all.

I am reminded of a line from The Wotch, where Katie becomes a were-cat. She says "I get to look forward to two fantastic monthly events now, one of which turns me into a vicious monster, and the other into a were-cat."

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Layla is looking particularly well drawn in this strip. Not sure why I noticed except there's been a streak of perfectly executed expressions lately.

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

That's Layla for you.

Her clothes are always insidious and entertaining.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

She's not bad. She's just drawn that way. :-=
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.