Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cassandra

Magick Chicks 26-10-12 The next report

Post by Cassandra »

Check out "Tove" by Severin Piehl http://tovecomic.com/

Passing Through

Re: Magick Chicks 26-10-12 The next report

Post by Passing Through »

Considering Hecate's reaction to that Wand that may well have been for the best.

Still, what was Cerise going to say? Bad idea to cut her off if you're her boss me'thinks.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I don't think any of us are surprised by Mel's non-revelation there, which is probably for her own good.

You know, while the three of them are no pure souls, and they did cause major problems way back in their intro, but I kinda feel sorry for them with how they are being used here...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Now let's see how deep and strong that memory-submerging is. And what it effects.

Let's hope Cerise, for example, has not forgotten about her feelings and interactions with Callie.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

No mention of Skye, huh?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

brasca

Post by brasca »

Don Alexander wrote:Now let's see how deep and strong that memory-submerging is. And what it effects.

Let's hope Cerise, for example, has not forgotten about her feelings and interactions with Callie.
Seeing as how the spell made them forget the exact reasons they transferred to Artemis Academy I don't see how it will make anything different except they can't plot against their former principal. Perhaps that's why she gave them amnesia.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

"Try not to die...."

Always good advice for spies.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I always thought 'try not to die' was good advice in general.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

So did anyone else think that Cerise was writing things down while she could remember everything?
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Interesting thought... and I wouldn't put it past her... though I would think Jacqui was more likely to do that, but...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

Unless the terms "cryptids" and "cursed" are commonly used in CH - and we don't have any indication of that, moreover, Melissa used the term "monstery monsters" in her imaginary misadventure - there's a non-zero chance that Jacqui left behind an illusory decoy and currently is on a dead run to warn the other two. Of course, whether the spell will still work away from the doll is another question entirely.

Quote removed. The DAMNed
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Mr. Bee

Post by Mr. Bee »

Ravenhull wrote:You know, while the three of them are no pure souls, and they did cause major problems way back in their intro, but I kinda feel sorry for them with how they are being used here...
I agree. This is the first time I really feel sorry for all 3 of them. This just seems cruel by the principal, even if it can be justified by trying to keep monster high safe. But then I have a whole kind of fear of memory wiping and personality altering, someone behing unmade in a way. :( I just take solace in the hope that eventually all 3 will eventually be able to revolt against the principal. Not turn traitor and betray the school mind you, but just finally telling her to shove it and they wont be part of her plans anymore.

Twin3

Post by Twin3 »

I too am wondering what Cherise will make of whatever she wrote down now that she don't remember writing it...

Thor

Post by Thor »

Raamyah wrote:So did anyone else think that Cerise was writing things down while she could remember everything?
Or she just realized at the last minute there was something she wanted to remember so she started frantically writing herself a note... :-ss

Did she manage to write enough to be useful? If not immediately, as a trigger for later?

And to the point of not mentioning Skye--It's true that there is a lot of interesting (though not conclusive) elements in that story, but Cerise would have to go into the details of how she got into that situation, and that would involve telling about her relationship to Callie, which I'm pretty sure she's not interested in doing.
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

I remember when this seemed like it was just a punishment for the orb incident. Now the principal is acting like they're expendable and doesn't seem to much care for their well being. Consider that they're students and the principal outright lied to their parents about the transfer. Imagine how angry you'd be if you found out the principal of your child's school sent your kid and her friends into a place where they ran the risk of getting killed. The only thing going for them is that she doesn't seem to be observing them in any way beyond asking for reports.

The sooner the three of them find a way to defect the better. >_>
Last edited by SilentChaos87 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.