Bear
BANNED

Re: 28-07-10 not exactly her type

Post by Bear »

Magical sex-change orb... Yeah, this is going to go well :ymdevil:

Border Prince

Post by Border Prince »

Ace will probably get a too cloose look on that thing. You remember "Ace's" note to Kade from earlier...
Hope nothing will be permanent, since that would not be fun... :(

I see the bad moon arising, I see trouble on the way...
Don Alexander wrote:If we had a "Post of the day" prize, you'd get it!!

BRILLIANT!!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Ohhhhh, this is gonna be fun!! *claps hands together gleefully*

I LOVE Hellrune's :ymsmug: expression in panel three!! :x

Poor Evidentia!! Evidently not good enough for Kade... :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

There is another posibility... the orb might not affect the witchie three, but cause Layla to consider them 'her type'... Unlikely, but a possibility...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

Shadrach wrote:Waitwait, we don't know yet what that magical orb thingie is intended to do. It might transform the Libbies Three into guys (or create the illusion thereof), but it also might be something that makes Layla attracted to girls. I'm hoping for the latter, of course. :ymdevil:
By Saruman's Palintir, I too hope it's the latter.

Don't make me beg, Giselle.

:D
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

uzivatel

Post by uzivatel »

Ravenhull wrote:There is another posibility... the orb might not affect the witchie three, but cause Layla to consider them 'her type'... Unlikely, but a possibility...
Melissa mentions Kade catching Delacroix with another boy.
BobDole wrote:I predict one of the coven will fall for Layla in the course of carrying out the plan.
Getting stuck in their new form (at least for a while) or one of them not wanting to turn back (not yet anyway) are the other options. Or something completely different, which is most likely.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Kewl! Melissa seems to have an orb capable of reversing male and female characteristics. Gee, wouldn't it be awful if someone made off with it? :D

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

Huh. So the solution to their problem is either genderbending or lesbianism... This is one of the few instances where I can already see the fanfiction forming.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

shadewalker

Post by shadewalker »

Shadrach wrote:but it also might be something that makes Layla attracted to girls. I'm hoping for the latter, of course. :ymdevil:
This would likely not make Kade angry, just more happy with Layla.

I think the witches are going to be unable to change back.
Vamp-loving, blood-drinking, game-building shapeshifter from the webcomic realm

We help you get rid off the blood you don't need and the blood you do need.

please help lvl up my Daemon!

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

But thats a Yin-Yang ball... which means that in order for one of the girls to become male, one of the guys is going to have to sit to pee.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

nanomaria

Post by nanomaria »

Damper on the turning her lesbian theory, if Kade indeed over reacts he isn't going to date the girl that Layla cheated on him with. While ditzy I doubt Jacqui and Cerise are dumb, as she specifically states they need to do it because they're smart enough to. And Melissa emphasizes 'we' so I doubt all three of them would risk not getting a shot with Kitty-Kade when they could become male, a disguise that would be much harder to recognize.
I like Dragon age.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Lilianna wrote:Huh. So the solution to their problem is either genderbending or lesbianism... This is one of the few instances where I can already see the fanfiction forming.
*winces* Oww. Dude, you just jinxed it so hard I actually felt pain from the birth of horrid EC gender bending fanfiction lemons the likes of which would give leather pants Malfoy loose bowels. Mind you, I've stayed the H$%# away from that stuff since hearing of its existence, but have heard enough about it to know that gender bending EC lemon fanfics would make even that sort of thing cringe in fear.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Lilianna
The Disappearing One

Post by Lilianna »

You forgot about the lesbian slash.
ImageHEAD TECHNOLOGIST and GUARDIAN OF THE "THRONE".Image

CHIEF PROPHET OF CACAO, THE LORD AND GOD OF CHOCOLATIANITY

FSU Class of 2014!
Ailith wrote:Yes, it was intimate, it was passionate, it was sensual, and it ended with a few orgasms. So yeah, counts as sex to me.

KamikazeCocoaBean

Post by KamikazeCocoaBean »

Personally, I'm just happy to see an arc with more focuse on Layla, even if it is just 'cause people're messin' with her. I look forward to her retaliation. :ymdevil:
Last edited by KamikazeCocoaBean on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

i would like to mention that the "dominatrix's get even" was called by Miss Vavavavoom
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?