Check out "Tove" by Severin Piehl http://tovecomic.com/

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Re: Magick Chicks 11-09-12 A little something

Post by Searcher »

:ymdevil: Yes, Karma come to her :ymdevil:

btw is it bad that I spotted Rosie even before I saw the tags??? :ymblushing:
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I'm guessing Faith knows Cerise a lot more than Cerise realizes... :ymdevil:
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Faith approves eh? You know what this means. If Cerise hurts Callie then Faith will more than likely destroy her for it. Figuratively speaking of course.

In the meantime I'm waiting to see if this little realization moment actually lands...

On a side note what a wonderful way to start a 15 day vacation!
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Actually, I think Faith is playing mind games. For once I am most pleased about it. Cerise needs to have her mind messed with considering what she's been doing to poor Callie. I definitely want to find out how this party turns out.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Too much enthusiasm by far. Terrifyingly so.

brasca

Post by brasca »

SilentChaos87 wrote:Faith approves eh? You know what this means. If Cerise hurts Callie then Faith will more than likely destroy her for it. Figuratively speaking of course.

In the meantime I'm waiting to see if this little realization moment actually lands...

On a side note what a wonderful way to start a 15 day vacation!
I wonder if the Master Manipulator even considered that. It's one thing to use people to get ahead, but using someone close to Faith is potentially dangerous. Faith can appreciate ruthless goal driven behavior, but breaking hearts is probably beneath her.

Zorlond

Post by Zorlond »

I really doubt that.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I think the fact that Faith used the "L" word has Cerise more nervous than anything Faith might do physically or mentally. I hope Cerise has the fortitude to ask Faith to get you hands OFF HER. *ahem* please?
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

oddysen

Post by oddysen »

I hope this leads to cressi realising she actually does love her. I admitt that what I like the moste about Cresi, is her sly, manipulative side and that some of the best scenes so far have been her manipulating callie, but seeing her acctually dedicating to this realtionship with ehr whoule heart, whould be nice character developmnet.

Kradeiz

Post by Kradeiz »

I was wondering when we'd see Rosie again.

I wonder if Faith's comments are just playful or if she's trying to upset Cerise's balance. With Faith it's hard to tell where you stand.
Good Lord. I'm shocked that all my years of shooting people in bunny outfits has in no way prepared me for this.
-Nostalgia Critic

Thor

Post by Thor »

brasca wrote: Faith can appreciate ruthless goal driven behavior, but breaking hearts is probably beneath her.
Have you met Sandi? Faith casually tramples her heart every single day.
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

MonCappy wrote:Actually, I think Faith is playing mind games. For once I am most pleased about it. Cerise needs to have her mind messed with considering what she's been doing to poor Callie. I definitely want to find out how this party turns out.
No crap Faith is playing mind games. I'm just wondering why she's still playing so close to the vest.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I have a feeling that this was just an innocent toss away statement from Faith...but man, Cerise seems upset with it.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

Faith, ever the master manipulator.

Yeah, Faith knows something's not kosher. It's genius how she's pushing the hard-core true love aspect to test how serious Cerise is about this whole farce.
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner