21-07-10 Operation breakup!

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Klyfix

Re: 21-07-10 Operation breakup!

Post by Klyfix »

I wonder if Melissa just wants something Layla has, more than actually wanting Kade.

Poor Kade; cursed with an appeal to females. Yeah, must be rough.
V. S. Greene : klyfix@aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...
Klyfix''s Journal Thingy
A rodent with mad skillz, uh, no.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

TheEighth wrote:I know that Melissa's the Queen Bee of the coven, so as a nerd I'm automatically supposed to either worship her or despise her. I choose despise,
I choose worship!!!

YES!!! :x :x :x

Methinks I shall wuvv this arc!
TheEighth wrote:I can't make out Jacqui's entire face, but it looks to me like she's about to sneeze.
Allergic to cats? :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

*Grabs another tub of bacon popcorn*

TazTheTerrible

Post by TazTheTerrible »

Is this a proto Penny and Aggie we're seeing the formation of? Would that make Layla Aggie or is Melissa more like Meg or Karen?

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

BobDole wrote: Am I the only person who never saw women get this petty in high school? There was no queen bee or leading man or most powerful clique. There were a couple thousand students and several groups and all of them seemed to exist apart from the others with little interaction. It was a whole lot more likely that a social pariah would simply be ignored rather than attacked or actively put down. And people who were popular were just popular in their clique or possibly a second one as well. Who went to high schools like this or like all the other backstabbing rampant places I've seen depicted in comics, movies, tv shows, books, and music?

If you'll notice the shows show small schools, maybe a hundred students in a "Year". But guess what? YES! People and cliques like that exist in high school, and probably always will no matter how the "Wrap the kids in cotton batting so they don't hurt themselves" types try and change it.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

gir633

Post by gir633 »

I not normally a redhead type, but Cerise is lovely enough to over come that.

Actually I did visit the forum today to mention how nice Cerise looked in that shot, and was rather pleasantly surprised about how many beat me to it.

Kiggy

Post by Kiggy »

Are we going to see this cute cherry blonde again?
http://www.eeriecuties.com/d/20100301.html :x :x :x
A Jersey Devil, a Mothman, and a Chupacabra walk into a bar. . .

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Klyfix wrote:Poor Kade; cursed with an appeal to females. Yeah, must be rough.
It is, it truly, truly is.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

BobDole wrote:Am I the only person who never saw women get this petty in high school? There was no queen bee or leading man or most powerful clique. There were a couple thousand students and several groups and all of them seemed to exist apart from the others with little interaction. It was a whole lot more likely that a social pariah would simply be ignored rather than attacked or actively put down. And people who were popular were just popular in their clique or possibly a second one as well. Who went to high schools like this or like all the other backstabbing rampant places I've seen depicted in comics, movies, tv shows, books, and music?
I went to a school in Miami, so I wouldn't know. Still, in Giz's world's, just about everyone is pretty.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Petty, not pretty. :P

The difference of one little letter.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Well, duh, of course illustrated material will be filled with unnaturally beautiful people. Who wants to read, or look at, an illustrated story with realistically depicted individuals?

The jib aside, I think we now have the requisite cuddle buddy female character, aka. Cerise. Never mind getting freaky with this witch, personally, as long as I could just cuddle up with her, I'd be happy with that. Though that does bring up the question of just what role is Tiffany's? Personally I think she fills in the obligatory, clueless female eye candy. Just to circumvent Chloe previously holding the title. Which I think is better anyway... never really, truly, worked with Chloe.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Which reminds we are all in Chloe-withdrawal. :(
ImageImage

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

WCRI wrote:Well, duh, of course illustrated material will be filled with unnaturally beautiful people. Who wants to read, or look at, an illustrated story with realistically depicted individuals?
>>
<<
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

Shadrach wrote:Eerie Cuties presents: "The Bloodsicle War!"
...................Ew :ymsick:
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

outlier1985

Post by outlier1985 »

So a thought occurred to me... if Kade really is the 'resident dreamboat' of the school, perhaps the evil schemes of the trio will have the effect of finally making Layla realize Kade can have any girl he wants? And that he's chosen her, despite the abuse and her attitude towards him?

Might give her a little perspective. :-bd