19-07-10 You'll wear the sweater?

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

BobDole

Re: 19-07-10 You'll wear the sweater?

Post by BobDole »

Panchocheesecake wrote:Why does it even have that if Nina made it for Ace.
Would Nina seriously be able to not get distracted in the time it took to make that? Nina is like the poster child for the ADD and oblivious council.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Yeah... this is to much like ebil Nina to not be be ebil's influence. And, again, there's still the darker hair color. So, really, I can't help but think that its either still ebil Nina, or ebil Nina is inside regular Nina, making her behave the way ebil Nina would usually behave. All the way down to the crush on Kade. To much not to sort of thing, you know?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Excellent point, Senator Dole, I couldn't agree with you more. Although I am considerably older than Nina, I sometimes seem to have ADD myself. I tend to run hither and thither, wherever the girls, -er I mean fun is likely to be next. I am a frequently caffeinated male soul in a male body- what could one expect? I hope you are enjoying your retirement, please keep posting.

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

Any chance of real life "I love Kade!" sweaters, Giz? :p
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

WCRI wrote:Yeah... this is to much like ebil Nina to not be be ebil's influence. And, again, there's still the darker hair color. So, really, I can't help but think that its either still ebil Nina, or ebil Nina is inside regular Nina, making her behave the way ebil Nina would usually behave. All the way down to the crush on Kade. To much not to sort of thing, you know?
That entire post was just an excuse to say "ebil Nina" ten times, wasn't it?
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

Pancho:

Ebil Nina made him do it :)
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

here's a thought; ebil nina was actually a reflection of the ebilness that is already inside nina. the mirror clones are not so much evil versions of people as unrestrained manifestations of their own dark sides that they usually repress. it just happens that the darkest nina's dark side gets is mildly mischievous.

and anyway, i think the most likely explanation for the sweater is just that nina is oblivious. she isn't thinking that what she likes might be diffrent from what other people like.
Yet still, I live...

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

I think, no. Let me start again, I KNOW I take becoming doggie stew over wearing that sweater or that just me? :-\
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

dragondeathlord wrote:I think, no. Let me start again, I KNOW I take becoming doggie stew over wearing that sweater or that just me? :-\
I smell a homophobic. Or is that just me? :-s
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

Panchocheesecake wrote:
dragondeathlord wrote:I think, no. Let me start again, I KNOW I take becoming doggie stew over wearing that sweater or that just me? :-\
I smell a homophobic. Or is that just me? :-s
You know...I wasn't going to say anything, but you do smell a bit homophobic. It IS the internet after all, you must have stepped in some. Check your shoes.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Okay people... behave /:)

Cartoonhottie2010

Post by Cartoonhottie2010 »

Okay. I'm just blowing off steam, I love the comic and I'm really asking questions that baffle me. No disrespect to this awsome comic series and it's amazing artwork. That said...

...This pisses me off. Ace should go all mega werewolf (wolfman movie werewolf) and snap at Layla and tell both her and Nina off. Now THAT would be a good comic arc! Lets bring back the awsomeness that is werewolves! And can someone please explain to me why vampires get a history month? All they ever do is mope around and gripe about living forever and still be cocky about being so powerful. That's not much for getting a whole month of history.

Okay my rant is over and would love some answers please.

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Panchocheesecake wrote:That entire post was just an excuse to say "ebil Nina" ten times, wasn't it?
A.) No, it wasn't an excuse to say "ebil Nina" over and over again. and B.) I only count five times, wheres your other five?
Cartoonhottie2010 wrote:Okay. I'm just blowing off steam, I love the comic and I'm really asking questions that baffle me. No disrespect to this awsome comic series and it's amazing artwork. That said...

...This pisses me off. Ace should go all mega werewolf (wolfman movie werewolf) and snap at Layla and tell both her and Nina off. Now THAT would be a good comic arc! Lets bring back the awsomeness that is werewolves! And can someone please explain to me why vampires get a history month? All they ever do is mope around and gripe about living forever and still be cocky about being so powerful. That's not much for getting a whole month of history.

Okay my rant is over and would love some answers please.
Dude, the trilogy that shall not be named, isn't the only source material about vampires and werewolves. Second, this is a hypothetical "monsters are people too, meets high school social settings" So, of course Ace is going to be the meek, and weak werewolf in school. Also, Angel, and what's its name from the trilogy that shall not be named aren't the only examples of vampires, not counting that Pitt and Cruise film (forgot what it was called) Vampires, in general are known in most popular media past, as vicious, blood sucking, predatory, homicidal maniacs, with a ting of "cooler than thou art." Yeah, they still rocked the black goth ensemble, but before the 90's, vampire lore didn't even know what emo was.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

BobDole

Post by BobDole »

That "trilogy" has four books. ;)

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

I prefer my trilogies to have 5 parts, with a bonus book thrown in.

"Interview With the Vampire"

Bad movie trilogy..... are you talking about Underwor.......ack!
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast