Magick Chicks 03-08-12 Luckiest bitch

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cassandra

Magick Chicks 03-08-12 Luckiest bitch

Post by Cassandra »

New Strip! http://www.magickchicks.com/strips-mc/luckiest_bitch

Edit: Shoulda mentioned there's a little cameo in the puppalanche: Skittlez, from Toilet Genie. http://www.storyofthedoor.com/
Last edited by Cassandra on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out "Tove" by Severin Piehl http://tovecomic.com/

SilentChaos87

Re: Magick Chicks 03-08-12

Post by SilentChaos87 »

A shiny nickel to everyone who saw that comin--pfffft hahahahaha! Oh, I'm kidding. I don't have enough nickels to back those words.

This scene better have a point soon. Right now it seems designed to just make us more pissed off about Cerise and I know the majority of us are probably more interested in Mel at the moment.

I do like how Mel says what we're all thinking though.
Last edited by SilentChaos87 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

"Infinipuppy?" INFINITE PUPPIES?! Cerise, you fool! You've just destroyed the world! You can't fit infinite puppies in a finite space! Everyone is going to be smothered to death by magical canines!

TheEighth

Post by TheEighth »

Anyone else betting that Melissa will have to fight Faith again?

I hope not.....mainly because I'm anxious to see what other students of Artemis Academy are capable of. Melissa's becoming a kung-fu witch thanks to Tiffany. From my experience, when people with power(magical, mental...etc) tend to rely heavily on their power they're usually unprepared for(or completely useless against) physical prowess. I wonder how Melissa's recent "physical condtioning" will play into this.
What's the big deal?~Misery from Ruby Gloom
Dakara Korosu/So I'll Kill You~Kei Munakata from Medaka Box
I Floop the Pig~ Finn from Adventure Time
Dangerously Cheesy!~ Chester Cheetah from Cheetos
What the Juice? ~Randy Cunningham from Randy Cunningham: Ninth Grade Ninja.
Groovy. ~ Ashley J. Williams from Evil Dead
Just let yourself go floppy.
For now this is your chance.
Pretend you have no bones
And do the Rubber Chicken Dance~ Cheese Sandwich from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
I'm Appuhjack! Mowe appuh fwittuh?~ Baby Applejack from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
It's Taco Tuesday!~Sonata Dusk from Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Oh, look, another undeserved victory for the Pimp-Girl. I think we had quite enough of these already.

sun tzu

Post by sun tzu »

Cutest curbstomp ever.
And, yes. The comic is taking extra care of letting us know what massively lucky karma Houdini Cerise is.

brasca

Post by brasca »

TheEighth wrote:Anyone else betting that Melissa will have to fight Faith again?

I hope not.....mainly because I'm anxious to see what other students of Artemis Academy are capable of. Melissa's becoming a kung-fu witch thanks to Tiffany. From my experience, when people with power(magical, mental...etc) tend to rely heavily on their power they're usually unprepared for(or completely useless against) physical prowess. I wonder how Melissa's recent "physical condtioning" will play into this.
I'm wondering if she'll have to fight Callie. If so that would put Cerise in the position to back stab and help her girl-friend, but it might not be enough and things will be really strained between the 2 witches.

Say what you will about Cerise cheating or not, but Zora should've known from the last fight that the best way to defeat Cerise is disable her hands like Tiffany did so she can't use them to conjure things. Maybe she thought a few shots to the mouth might do it since Cerise was stumbling while casting the spell, but it wasn't enough.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

"Buddies, I'm Taking Charge Here."
(Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck!) ;-D

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Ah, amid all the continued hate of Cerise, everyone overlooks how masterfully our expectations were subverted!!

Come on, everyone (including me) expected Cerise to summon some kind of hellhound, Cerberus, Hounds of the Tyndalos, or whatever. Some DREADED BEAST.

Instead, she makes it RAIN PUPPIES!!!!

HOW DARE YOU NOT LOVE PUPPIES!!! X(

Yira's heart will melt forever.

Also, I note Cerise is just one typo away from Cersei. So the Bitch Queen is really a Bitch Queen. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Katai

Post by Katai »

I was really hoping something like this was gonna happen.
ImageSaturday Morning Breakfast Cereal

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

got to hand it to cersie, she's got some style. defeating her opponent with a swarm of cute is just makes me laugh.

i also hope the next new forum member who joins takes 'Infinipuppy' for their username.

TheEighth wrote:Anyone else betting that Melissa will have to fight Faith again?

have a lot of experience fighting supernatural people do ya?
Yet still, I live...

thebitterfig

Post by thebitterfig »

It *IS* skill that got her the win, though, for any Cerise-haters out there. She's a planner more than a combatant, and getting a savvy GF to tell you all your opponents secrets? That's just good planning. She's still amoral, still willing to sell out almost anyone for an advantage, and I know things will come back to bite her (and I'll probably enjoy it when it happens), but in the meanwhile, she's good, evil fun.
The notes of this paradoxalist do not end here, however. He could not refrain from going on with them, but it seems to us that we may stop here. - Fyodor Dostoevsky, Notes from Underground (trans. C. Garnett)

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

Infinipuppy sounds like the sort of spell that ends the World.

Nope, 'cause they appear to be fighting the Combat Corps on this occasion.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Aquila89 wrote:Oh, look, another undeserved victory for the Pimp-Girl. I think we had quite enough of these already.
The higher the climb the further the fall.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

thebitterfig wrote:It *IS* skill that got her the win, though, for any Cerise-haters out there.
At this point, I find Cerise so utterly despicable, that I just don't want to see her win, fairly or not.
thebitterfig wrote:I know things will come back to bite her (and I'll probably enjoy it when it happens)
People have been saying that for a while, but still nothing? When? When will justice roll down like waters, and righteousness like a mighty stream, sweeping over this disgusting, worthless excuse for a human being?
Last edited by Aquila89 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.