EC/MC/DC General Discussion

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

EC/MC/DC General Discussion

Post by Ravenhull »

Want to talk about something EC or MC related, that spans more than just an individual page and not particularly looking for the "Word of God"(Though if Giz, Dave, TC or anybody else in the creative team wants to chime in, I certainly ain't stopping ya ;) ), then it's is the place. So, let's get going.
Last edited by Ravenhull on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Re: EC/MC General Discussion

Post by Searcher »

Do you mean like how Ash and Tiffany would be the Best ... Thing ... Ever! OR how Layla and Brooke should be together since Brooke is the only one willing to go toe to toe ... er I mean toe to tail ... fang to fang with Layla andshe needs that?????
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

Skytower

Post by Skytower »

I like Tiff and Faith together.

Kradeiz

Post by Kradeiz »

Pairingwise, I like Brooke and Ace as a couple but given some of her hesitance towards him, I wonder if she's still denying stronger feelings for Layla and Chloe. Although that still may just be jitters with Ace being her first boyfriend; she said herself that she was clueless about the sexual side of her life.

As for Tiff and Layla, I don't know whether or not Layla's interested in girls or not. She has shown some interest, but is that genuine attraction, or just that predatory gender indifference that vampires seem to possess. Tiff has shown many more sides of liking the fairer sex, but again, is that her? Or are Faith's powers messing with her? Or is Artemis exuding some sort of pro-sapphic aura? Only time will tell there.

Then of course, there's the ongoing, Cerise/Callie debate, and whether Cerise does truly like her or will come to like her, or is just doing the dating equivalent of dangling string in front of Callie's eyes. On that front, I'm not sure whether to vote for them or not, given how possibly dark the story may go there, depending on what's about to happen to Skye.
Good Lord. I'm shocked that all my years of shooting people in bunny outfits has in no way prepared me for this.
-Nostalgia Critic

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Searcher wrote:Do you mean like how Ash and Tiffany would be the Best ... Thing ... Ever! OR how Layla and Brooke should be together since Brooke is the only one willing to go toe to toe ... er I mean toe to tail ... fang to fang with Layla andshe needs that?????
Brooke went fang to thigh once.

Ace <3 Layla
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

So, should we rename the thread to "Shippers gonna Ship"? :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

The Nick wrote:
Searcher wrote:Do you mean like how Ash and Tiffany would be the Best ... Thing ... Ever! OR how Layla and Brooke should be together since Brooke is the only one willing to go toe to toe ... er I mean toe to tail ... fang to fang with Layla andshe needs that?????

Ace <3 Layla
I think it's more Layla <3 Ace although she is condescending to him.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Don Alexander wrote:So, should we rename the thread to "Shippers gonna Ship"? :P
That should probably be the name of every thread, in every webcomic forum, everywhere.

(...Ace/Brooke, Layla/Kade, everyone else gets to die alone.)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Hey! What about Chloe/Blair? <3

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

BlairFan wrote:
The Nick wrote:

Ace <3 Layla
I think it's more Layla <3 Ace although she is condescending to him.
+1 <3
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Oh God Tell Me We Are Not Doing This In Quadrants Now

TrilliumArrowblade

Magic Chicks Witches Issue

Post by TrilliumArrowblade »

You know, I just can't get a handle on the whole witch issue. From the moment I first started reading the comic when the girls were told they couldn't tell anyone about their powers, I have been confused. Why is there a problem with them being witches? How can they even use magic in public and not be seen as a witch with magical powers?
I can understand the prejudice against the 'monsters' because they aren't human and the girls at the school are. But the witches are human. A lot of the girls at the school seem to have powers that are magic like. So i can't understand what makes the two groups so different and why there would be issues between them.
Is it religious based? Is it some sort of genetic difference? Some weird way the powers work, were gotten, or have been used by other witches? Is it that the magic at the school is somehow technology based and witch powers are natural abilities? Are the witches not actually of the genus Homo sapien ?
I just cant figure it out.

Cassandra

Re: Magic Chicks Witches Issue

Post by Cassandra »

Hi there! This topic: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=409 would be a great place to ask your question. But I wouldn't be surprised if the answer's something the creators aren't ready to give away quite yet.

Indeed, merged here. And the following discussion touches the issue anyway. The DAMNed
Check out "Tove" by Severin Piehl http://tovecomic.com/

CWR

Post by CWR »

Um, how is it that nobody's noticed that they (3 witches in MC) are witches yet? I'm probably missing something here, but calling out incantations while making summoning gestures seems a bit of a giveaway.

I'm definitely missing something crucial here, aren't I? :-j
"I was in the war!"

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

People think they're espers, not witches. Tiff and Faith also use incantations.