Magick Chicks 13-07-12 Just like that

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cassandra

Magick Chicks 13-07-12 Just like that

Post by Cassandra »

New Strip! http://www.magickchicks.com/strips-mc/just_like_that Sorry for the lateness. Just made a big move!
Check out "Tove" by Severin Piehl http://tovecomic.com/

M_oldie

Re: Magick Chicks 13-07-12 Just like that

Post by M_oldie »

*Spots sneaky-peeky Skye*

Oh... Doom! senses tingling at warp 5, captain :-ss
Bystander - How did you know? It's like your inside my mind!
Nergil Pendleton - Yes! Inside your mind and thrusting relentlessly!

Best line ever... ever

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Cerise sure enjoys the kissing part, doesn't she?

However, I see some pony expys in her future who will not be happy with today's events.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Breaking Skye's heart is NOT a good idea.

And I hope the move went well Cassandra :)

And, yeah, Cerise seems to enjoy kissing girls a LOT...
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

BioYuGi

Post by BioYuGi »

I love Cerise so, so much. She's awesome.

Kradeiz

Post by Kradeiz »

If it wasn't for Skye being crushed, and the fact that we know Cerise planned all this, this would be very sweet.

That aside,

THE PONY EXPIES ARE COMING! THE PONY EXPIES ARE COMING!!
Good Lord. I'm shocked that all my years of shooting people in bunny outfits has in no way prepared me for this.
-Nostalgia Critic

sun tzu

Post by sun tzu »

This will end in tears.
OK, I dunno about "end", but tears of the non-joyful flavor will definitely be involved at some point.
Poor [insert any person whose life Cerise touches]. :(

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

I just wanted to say that! If we didn't know context, this'd be a sweet scene. Cerise plays her role well.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Aquila...

Either Cerise is an Academy Award winning actress or she needs to stop deluding herself.

And yes, without the context, this would be SO sweet!
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I shall just ignore the last panel and d'awwwww all over this.

But, yes, I feel almost sorry for Callie. This will hurt like a motherf***er when everything breaks down.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

Just made a big move, huh, Cassandra? Hope it wasn't queen to queen's level 3. (Old Star Trek joke)

Still wondering what Faith will do with the knowledge one of her top henchmen is dating one of the sketchy new girls at her school.

Poor Skye! If she reacts like her inspiration, there's going to be a lot of running away with tears falling like rain, her hair hiding her face. Speaking of, Rain, AJ, Sparkle, Rosie and Chastity may be paying a visit to Cerise in the near future to exact some revenge on Skye's behalf.
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Cerise will stop deluding herself, but it will take some time. More comedy/tragedy stuff will hit her first. Callie's heart will be broken, and Faith will get involved (if not Mel and that wand from Aphrodite). Cerise will take her lumps, all while wishing she was back in this tender moment with Callie.

Yes, I agree with everyone about the beauty of this moment.

Cassandra, I am in the middle of a big move myself. I completely understand. The bright side of the move is that I'll be back in the USA! For at least a few months, anyway.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

showler

Post by showler »

If Skye is a true expy for Fluttershy, she won't be heart broken by this. Disappointed, but that would be overcome by her happiness for her friends.

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

Artemisia wrote:Aquila...

Either Cerise is an Academy Award winning actress or she needs to stop deluding herself.

And yes, without the context, this would be SO sweet!
OR this is exactly what it says on the tin and Cerise is manipulating Callista even more. Mind and deed Cerise has been trying to puppetmaster Callie and Skye this entire time with everything clearly orchestrated by her, even in her thought bubbles, but you think that the big pay off moment in her plan is the sincere one? I don't think Cerise is the one deluding herself here, but I suppose it fits with the forum's "spray-and-pray method of predicting girls coming out", where you predict all girls in all situations are about to come out of the closet, even (in this case) you already KNOW what their freakin' plan is because they themselves have described it in detail. ;)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Good luck at your new home Cassandra. Cerise will be visited by karma, when she finds herself to be bisexual, yet maladjusted to both genders. Nobody wants a treacherous significant other. I feel a bit sorry for Skye, but at least she can take Cerise off her dating list, which is just as well. :-?