12-07-10 You've been so nice

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: 12-07-10 You've been no nice

Post by Ravenhull »

hokova wrote:Now I wonder, is Layla mad because of Nina or Kade?
You know, I was about to ask the same thing. :-?
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Re: 12-07-10 You've been so nice

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

Ace, you need to realize something: Nina is naive and she's not trying to make a fool of you. She's a sweet girl and she's been trying so hard to fit in. Just give her a break.
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

To me it seems obvious that its because he made Nina cry. What since Kade was a good sport, even if openly rude, about the note. I'd doubt that he bothered to mention it to Layla, and would wager he knew that Ace was likely asked to give him the note, just teasing him for being the messenger of an unsigned letter. But Ace, being Ace, probably assumes that Kade's going to go around telling everyone about the note and such. The girls might, but, I don't know, Kade actually seems like a guy that normally has his head on straight (as it were) and probably reasoned with the girls to not spread any rumors... course they probably still did, but at least Kade I believe will have tried to save Ace's dignity.

Now, if Layla is upset because of the note, then you can dang sure bet Kade didn't tell her, so the question is, who did, and what exactly did they say? My money's on the coven girls having altered a rumor on it somehow...

Also, I still stand by my ebil Nina presence possibly inside normal Nina theory. She didn't use to cause this much havoc before ebill Nina showed up.
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Kade might not have told anybody, but there were others present. And we all know that the only thing faster than fiberoptic communications is high school gossip.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Thor

Post by Thor »

Miss Vavavavoom wrote:Ace, you need to realize something: Nina is naive and she's not trying to make a fool of you. She's a sweet girl and she's been trying so hard to fit in. Just give her a break.
If she was really trying hard to fit in, she'd be spending more time running around either mostly or completely undressed, like everyone else in the cast. :p
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

Dizzy
Imaginationist

Post by Dizzy »

Oh sh*t!

Milnoc

Re: 12-07-10 You've been no nice

Post by Milnoc »

Gredinus wrote:So Ace is pretty much becoming Gary #2
Far from it. Even his parents are pretty cool what with his dad asking him to skip the homework and go howl at the moon with him, unlike Gary's parents who were so strict that he had to disown them.

And if you haven't noticed, Ace already has one girl attracted to him. It's just that the girl in question is a whole lot of trouble.

Blissfull Wulf

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

Miss Vavavavoom wrote:Ace, you need to realize something: Nina is naive and she's not trying to make a fool of you. She's a sweet girl and she's been trying so hard to fit in. Just give her a break.
I think the universe* needs to give Ace a break first.

*(Or the powers that be/hands that draw.)

PLEASE NOTE: Thor can't read this.

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

He's not the Gary of the strip, but he is the punchingbag
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

They're similar in that they're both buttmonkeys. However, Gary's problem is that he's (mostly, is getting better) spineless and has a lot of people trying to take advantage of him. Ace isn't spineless or being deliberately victimized, but he is unlucky in that he's always in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Start running.

Please?

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

time..........

I got it: Layla is Layla from the future and has come back to stop Kade from being with Nina, so she's going to make Ace woo Nina again and Kade will stay with Layla, all because the cursed mirror is from the future and tampering with the timeline! B-) :-B

.......yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah, the day I actually call a plot wist will be the sign of 2012.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

And will ironically occur in 2014, causing the Mayan gods to sue you for taking so putting them off schedule.
Start running.

Please?

Blissfull Wulf

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

Either that or an April 1st strip.

PLEASE NOTE: Thor can't read this.

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

Now all Ace needs is a Female WereWolf to show up to demand to know what happened and Help With his Education and Beating.

Ace got a lot to learn about females

Rule 1 Never Up set there little sisters.
Rule 2 Never hit on there BoyFriends .
Rule 3 Never expect a Women to side against each other.
If you have a Y chromosome You are in the Wrong and Evil and all females will hurt you.
Rule 4 see Rule 2.
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.