20-06-12 No you hang up

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

dahoughtonuk

Re: 20-06-12 No you hang up

Post by dahoughtonuk »

It's an arranged marriage. There are two different ways of doing this. One way isn;t much different to falling in love testing by meeting your parents except the drive is from the other end. The other are the scary end

I reckon Layla's parents consider it more or less like a parental assisted dating service. Certain obvious incompatibilities can cancel it. (Being Lesbian). However since Layla has proven she is attracted to boys and likes Dio, it means that now Layla needs to make a genuine go of it.

Dio's father on the other hand is more this will happen no matter what.

HammerZ2008

Post by HammerZ2008 »

Aquila89 wrote:They're mother and daughter! If they are naked together, it's an embarrassing situation!
And the whole traditional rock star fantasy comes to mind. :ymhug:

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

It depends on how "traditionalist" her folks are. As far as we know, this was arranged a few centuries ago, and Eugene might have changed his entire mindset by now (vampires are oft portrayed as static, but that might not be true here). Who knows, this might end up with the dads agreeing to put this off till two more kids come of age....
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

Layla and Maria, naked, in a tub, together, lots of bubbles ... This comic's gonna be extremely popular in certain places.

Looks like Kade's time as a female hasn't dulled his ability to flirt. Actually, it may have enhanced his flirtiness.

Did I mention all the Layla and Maria goodness? Because it deserves to be mentioned again.

I believe this is appropriate for times like these.
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

By "certain circles" I hope you mean "perverts".

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

I'm reasonably confident there are a fair number of those around here.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

God damn it, I draw the line at incest, and I don't give a crap if that offends anyone.

Kradeiz

Post by Kradeiz »

I'm not offended, in fact, I agree with you. Hot or not, these two are mother and daughter, and I've never understood some people's..."fascination" with incest. And the idea of me walking in on my dad in the shower is disgusting.
Count de Money wrote:Layla and Maria, naked, in a tub, together, lots of bubbles ... This comic's gonna be extremely popular in certain places.

Looks like Kade's time as a female hasn't dulled his ability to flirt. Actually, it may have enhanced his flirtiness.
Who knows, maybe being a girl for (what was it in EC time, a week? Two weeks?) made him a bit more sensitive towards girls, and if he's staying loyal to Layla this time around and not tomcatting around, that may explain her extra happy good mood. She thinking, 'He gave up being a man-whore for me...'. :x
Good Lord. I'm shocked that all my years of shooting people in bunny outfits has in no way prepared me for this.
-Nostalgia Critic

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Aquila89 wrote:God damn it, I draw the line at incest, and I don't give a crap if that offends anyone.
OKAY...who said anything about incest. It seems that Layla got into the tub without checking and no one is suggesting that the two of them sleep together.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

brasca

Post by brasca »

This could be another one of those differences between human and super natural norms and mores. It's not unusual for parents to bathe with their children in certain countries and considering that vampires have exceptionally long lives determining the line between child and adult may not be the same as ones we would draw.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Artemisia wrote:
Aquila89 wrote:God damn it, I draw the line at incest, and I don't give a crap if that offends anyone.
OKAY...who said anything about incest. It seems that Layla got into the tub without checking and no one is suggesting that the two of them sleep together.
I think he's more referring to those who saw today's page and are imagining that they were about to go there right there in the tub... Not what I think the writers intended, nor what most readers here would do, but there is a small subset out there for whom that is a fave kink.

I really hope this doesn't result in another edit... :|
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

OK, Raven. I just thought it was a humorous situation where Layla stepped into the tub without noticing that her mother was in there already.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Exactly. It's a humorous situation; Layla is embarrassed. It's not a sexy situation.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

This installment made me blush, yes, and the individual components are sexy, but they add up to a very, very embarrassing situation to my thinking.

I mean, I've walked in on various people in my family getting into/out of the shower or using the bathroom. It's embarrassing.

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

Doubly embarrassing for Layla because I don't think she wants anyone hear her getting all lovey-dovey with Kade.