Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cassandra

Magick Chicks 11-05-12 Want some waffles

Post by Cassandra »

Check out "Tove" by Severin Piehl http://tovecomic.com/

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Magick Chicks 11-05-12 Want some waffles

Post by Don Alexander »

Note: Do not disturb Brooke while reading.

Anyway, looks like end of chapter?? All this wrapping up...

And Mel will have a trying time coming up! :))
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

<_<... >_>... =)) =)) =))

I must say, Tiff looks disturbingly like Dr Ido with those glasses... :-ss

Also, is it my imagination, or does it look like Tiff has poured herself a bit of brandy there?
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

My favourite things about this one:

Tiff's pince-nez.
The expressions (especially Brooke and second-to-last-panel Faith).
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

I want pancakes. :)

brasca

Post by brasca »

Ravenhull wrote:<_<... >_>... =)) =)) =))

I must say, Tiff looks disturbingly like Dr Ido with those glasses... :-ss

Also, is it my imagination, or does it look like Tiff has poured herself a bit of brandy there?
Knowing her it's probably something that she will pretend is brandy. After all what would her idols think of her if she was an underage drinker X_X

Looks like everything ended well for the coven this chapter although Mel seems the least satisfied with the outcome.

thebitterfig

Post by thebitterfig »

Brandy? With a straight-sided tumbler, more likely to be pretend-whisky. Pretend brandy would be in a snifter. Of course, pretend-whisky ought to be in a copita or such, but that's just me being fussy.

///

Waffles again?! I really have to start reading Giz comics BEFORE breakfast...
The notes of this paradoxalist do not end here, however. He could not refrain from going on with them, but it seems to us that we may stop here. - Fyodor Dostoevsky, Notes from Underground (trans. C. Garnett)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Well. Faith seems mightily unimpressed to find Jacqui in her home with her brother at this time of the morning.

Tiff: Mad Science, you're getting there. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

TazTheTerrible

Post by TazTheTerrible »

Cerise wrote:Hey, Brooke! I took your advice, and now she's eating out of my hand! Also her classmate, Karma, got me a new jacket with a really cool bullseye logo on the back.
Also, bonus points for the phrase "As easy as cheating on an ethics exam". XD

Comic is full of win.

BUT LATE! X(

But still full of win. :ymhug:

Again, compliments on the expressions.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

thebitterfig wrote:Waffles again?! I really have to start reading Giz comics BEFORE breakfast...
Less talky, more waffly! :-bd
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Milnoc wrote:I want pancakes. :)
I'm dying for some pie myself...sigh...it's just such a pain to make without wheat.

OK...Cerise hasn't really figured out that this is going to be like cheating on an ethics exam where you suddenly get struck by a whole heap of conscience, huh?

Tiff seems to have fallen hard for Faith...

And for some reason all I could think was...at least we're not dealing with a Luke-Vader thing here.

Brooke doesn't know that Cerise kind of started to realize she prefers the ladies...now if she'll just be honest about it.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Wait. Mel can't get the costume off? She's stuck with it? That would freak her out.
Or she hasn't figured out how to get out of Magic Girl mode yet.
If so, does she still have all the power? Does it just fizzle if she tries to do something "not good" with it?
PIXIE MEL!!!

Munroe

Post by Munroe »

Geeno wrote:Wait. Mel can't get the costume off? She's stuck with it? That would freak her out.
Or she hasn't figured out how to get out of Magic Girl mode yet.
If so, does she still have all the power? Does it just fizzle if she tries to do something "not good" with it?
It looks like the boot is half-way off, you can see the outline of her actual foot right before it gets all floppy. My guess from the illustration is the costume is indestructible and she's trying to rip it off in a fit of rage.

Mel, just needs to find the hidden fasteners. It probably fastens at the crotch of has buttons up the back.

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

I do believe the best part of this strip is the look on Faith's face when she see Jacqui. Absolutely screams "I am way too exhausted to deal with this shit right now..."
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Very true SC87, very true. :ymdevil:
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."