07-05-12 One glorious entity

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 07-05-12 One glorious entity

Post by Artemisia »

No...this needs the MMM AND her side-kick the MMAA!
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Yes, it's time to put that wand to good use! :-)

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

I doubt Chloe intended to include Blair in her merging. I think he just wants to touch her some more, and will end up taking the panties just because he can't resist doing so.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Raistlinsama

Post by Raistlinsama »

They are all in the hands of Blair... they're doomed! :ymdevil:

I just noticed that Layla skull hairclip is mirroring her expressions: really cute!
"It's just a jump to the left..."

#1ZiiFan

Post by #1ZiiFan »

Blair to save the day?

Aw shit...they're all screwed.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

And not in the good way.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Blair... you are a lump of uselessness encased in plastic! >_<* Read the prevailing mood, already!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Raistlinsama wrote:I just noticed that Layla skull hairclip is mirroring her expressions: really cute!
Ah, hrm, yes, it has been doing that since day 1. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

What happened to Chloe's minions, Cessily and Laura? Sigh, good help is so hard to find nowadays. ;-)

bridgetvoid

Post by bridgetvoid »

i'm sure someone else has already touched upon this, but how many days in a row has chloe been wearing those underwear now?

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

They're magical artifacts...they don't need washing.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Stonefoot

Post by Stonefoot »

BlairFan wrote:What happened to Chloe's minions, Cessily and Laura? Sigh, good help is so hard to find nowadays. ;-)
Indeed! It really is. Not that Chloe put any effort into finding competent minions.

Anyway, my theory is that Laura and Cessily are smart enough.... strike that. Cessily is smart enough to realize that Dio was Chloe's target from the beginning (and she'd tell Laura). Kade has been claimed by Layla and Ace is part of the 'remove the DoomPanties' brigade, but that leaves every other boy at Charybdis available to Cessily and Laura and their new succubus powers. If they aren't busily making out with every cute boy they can find I'll be very surprised.
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Azure-Priest wrote:Most likely, he's still in shock over his "destined match" already having a boyfriend.

Quote removed. The DAMNed
I like to imagine Dio just constantly being shocked and amazed at how ridiculous everything seems to be ever since he got here.

Wolves in trash, weird succubuses, everybody trying to strip girls at school parties, Kade just switched from being a girl to a guy... it's just random and crazy from his perspective.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick