30-04-12 Some alone time

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Shadowbird712

Re: 30-04-12 Some alone time

Post by Shadowbird712 »

Speaking just for myself? It's a bit of Fan Disservice. That's about all there is to say.
Time to raise a little chaos, y'all...

Raistlinsama

Post by Raistlinsama »

Adora is nowhere to be seen. Is she fixing the box/necklace to seal the panties or preparing a sneak attack? Still friendly chocolate drinking vampier+ vegetarian melusine + teenage werewolf (looking good!) seema a littel big for a diversion... or the Doompanties are more powerful than I thought
"It's just a jump to the left..."

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

vampire hunter D wrote:I like the monster forms. Gotta wonder thought, is that Ace's full transform, or is that just more like his glabro form, and he just hasn't gone to crinos yet?
Kudos to anyone who gets that
*snags kudo*

So all that's missing is the Hispo form somewhere? The Werewolf King in the old story clearly looked Crinos...

Hm, can't find the names of the Nagah forms and I do not have the book. But I would assume Melusine's have only three forms: Human, this, and full Melusine. Unless she can transform completely into a snake.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

You know, if Layla would just give in, admit she's lesbian like a certain Ma3 character who has always insisted that she's Not A Lesbian before finally admitting she is a lesbian, then none of this would have happened.

Of course, the Rule of Funny means that a lone flaming tire must always emerge from the wreck of a vehicle, and thus, Layla won't admit her true feelings until it is absolutely funny to do so.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

You know Artemisia, we might just be fighting a losing battle here. But hope springs eternal within the human heart!
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Well. . .just remember, Sonya kept saying she wasn't a lesbian right up until she admitted it, thus, Layla will keep saying she isn't right up until it's funny for her to admit it :D

(and I certainly hope we aren't fighting a losing battle)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

So do I.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Azrael wrote:
Clayvman wrote:I know she's pushing up her glasses but still...Nina is powering up the Special Beam Cannon

:p
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Gargravarr

Post by Gargravarr »

How is it that Nina, possibly the most adorable vampire ever and currently wearing heart-shaped sunglasses, can somehow look the most badass of the three?
"Additional: Our biggest enemy is going space-crazy through loneliness. The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes."

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

Giz magic.

Quote removed. The DAMNed
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

@Arti: Pretty sure neither Sonya nor Layla here is a lesbian. Also pretty sure Sonya never admitted to being a lesbian either.

Sonya caim to the - surprising to her - conclusion that she was in love with Zii, which would make her bi. I'm pretty sure she would not have gotten to that point in life (never having slept with a girl before Zii) if was strictly lesbian. Bi and unaware of it, yeah, of course...

Same, I'd say, goes for both Layla (lesser, maybe) and Brooke (more sure) here.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Don,

It has been known to happen that a woman won't realize up until a certain point that she prefers other women. It's a lot more complex than it might seem, is what I'm trying to say. So, yeah, Sonya may never have realized it until she slept with Zii and you never know what's going to happen with everyone else.

jaimehlers

Post by jaimehlers »

Regarding Layla being a lesbian: If you want that sort of thing, there's plenty in Magic Chicks.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the reason the three of them look like they're going to come down on Chloe like a ton of bricks is not because she embarrassed Layla, but because she seemed perfectly willing to kill Kade off.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Jaime,

I have to root for every female character across three strips to turn out to be lesbian or I get teased :p

Ophelianime

Post by Ophelianime »

I'm more interested in the aftermath of the upcoming skirmish than the skirmish itself
like, what's going to become of the Kade-Layla-Dio love triangle?
personally, I hope both the boys dump her