Giz
Site Admin

25-04-12 For my next trick

Post by Giz »

Thor

Re: 25-04-12 For my next trick

Post by Thor »

I have to applaud. Nicely done, Evil Chloe. :ymapplause:
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

And now to make her fiancée disappear. Still kind of annoyed the genderbending antics are over. Those were fun.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

And Kade goes from bimbo to horn dog (okay, tomcat) in .003 nanoseconds. :))
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Well, that was easy *clasp dirt off hand*. The End.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Who says they are done?

Chloe scores! Layla reveals her actual affection for the cat-boy! Dio had better watch out!
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

All good things come to an end and things of comedy must return to status quo.

That will be happening in a few strips, I imagine. Now let's see how Dio takes this news.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Raamyah wrote:Who says they are done?

Chloe scores! Layla reveals her actual affection for the cat-boy! Dio had better watch out!
I know, just joking.

My thoery is either A, what you said is right, or B, she turn layla male next thanks to Blair.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Either way is full of potential fun and hilarity.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

brasca

Post by brasca »

I'm sure Chloe's comeuppance is waiting in the wings so like I said, pyrhic victory. Chloe's downfall is yet to come, but she definitely sabotaged Layla's engagement with Dio and when you think about it she didn't do anything evil. Self-serving yes, but she turned Kade back into a boy and let Layla overreact when she feigned attraction.

Well played Chloe. :ymapplause:

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

For my next trick, I'm going to turn a vampire into one pissed off woman. . .
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I wonder whether this is a sign of true affection or territoriality/possessiveness, though. :-\

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

With Layla? It could very well be both.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Kradeiz

Post by Kradeiz »

Nice to see Layla angry for more virtuous reasons: her boyfriend about to become a soulless husk. Loved her animation in that panel, very intense, shows how much Kade really means to her, despite her feigning apathy with him a lot of the time. But you know, I didn't realize how much I had missed boy Kade until I saw him again...in a playboy bunny outfit. Okay, that much I didn't miss. :ymsick:

Though, yes, this will definitely compicate things between Layla and Dio. Big loss, the guy's a walking vampiric plot device; I'll be kinda glad when he's out of the picture.

But what will The Amazing Gender-Bending E-Chloe do next?

Ahem...four updates until longest EC chapter yet! (I know I'm a relentless geek.)
Good Lord. I'm shocked that all my years of shooting people in bunny outfits has in no way prepared me for this.
-Nostalgia Critic

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

I hope Dio sticks around.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick