23-04-12 It just got wronger

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

jonwii
BANNED

Re: 23-04-12 It just got wronger

Post by jonwii »

I'm not looking into more new page of eerie cuties until Evil Chloe chapter will ends.

I don't want Nina Delacroix become a male again.

U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D.

Thor

Post by Thor »

Count de Money wrote:Dionne (which, if it happens, I will claim to be Dio's girl form name).
Nope. The equivalent of Diodore in English is "Theodore". Since the female form of Theodore is "Theodora", that would make the proper form "Diodora" which is a name that is actually used in foreign parts.

Not that it makes any sense to rename any of the characters in the first place.
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Nope - holding out hope for my Kade girl. I lurves her. She is so silly. How can a comedy dismiss one of its silliest characters?
PIXIE MEL!!!

Dark Komet

Post by Dark Komet »

Dark Komet wrote:Wait a minute Nina just used the word Ebil and Ebil is already taken from Artix Entertainment's Blue Moglin Zorbak
Nobody seems to comment on that

ArdentSilver

Post by ArdentSilver »

Geeno wrote:Nope - holding out hope for my Kade girl. I lurves her. She is so silly. How can a comedy dismiss one of its silliest characters?
I maintain that Kade is just as silly as a male.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

No - girl Kade is way sillier. Boy-Kade is just - meh - ignorable - even when he's being silly. Girl-Kade is more fun.
I'm sure the football team would agree with me.
As I have said previously, I like girl-Kade more than I ever cared one way or the other about boy-Kade, as silly as he was (which really was pretty silly). Given my choice, girl-Kade all the way - as a girl, she has way more chance to cross paths with our "Cuties" A-listers; boy-Kade is just a distant trophy who sometimes intersects with the plot - if it involves Layla.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Stonefoot

Post by Stonefoot »

Dark Komet wrote:
Dark Komet wrote:Wait a minute Nina just used the word Ebil and Ebil is already taken from Artix Entertainment's Blue Moglin Zorbak
I think 'Ebil' has a wider usage than that, but more generally - I'm not really familiar with Blue Moglin Zorbak. (OK, I just went and looked him up - very interesting!)

So, anyway, as I've said in the past (though not here, I think): "You learn something new every day. whether you wanted to or not."
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

LadyObvious23
BANNED

Post by LadyObvious23 »

jonwii wrote:
I don't want Nina Delacroix become a male again.
Why not? She was way more mature as a dude than she is as a girl.
Growing old is inevitable, Growing up is optional.
'As long as you cater to my every whim, fullfill my every wish, obey my every command and never argue with what I say I shall be your slave forever.'

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Dark Komet wrote:

Been awhile since I played Battleon.
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

brnleague99
Location: Carrollton, Georgia (Otherwise Known As Downtown Hell)

Post by brnleague99 »

scarfyeatsduck wrote:
Random Wanderer wrote:She may still be aiming to get Dio. Providing Layla with her pretty-boy back gives the vamp some competition. It may serve to weaken Layla and Dio's relationship.
For that matter, she may attempt to turn Layla into a boy.

To be honest, though, that turn of events would make me very sad. In more than one place.
I think she switched them. Put Layla's soul in Blair's body and put Blair's soul in Layla's body...so she can keep Layla as a "pet" maybe.
Anti-Yuki till the grave claims me...

Kid Kool (1988) for the Nintendo Entertainment System is GROSSLY underrated. Sure the concept could've been presented a little better, but it doesn't deserve the hate it gets in some circles.

sylentknight

Post by sylentknight »

I think the gender switching joke is on it's way out for a while, tied up neatly at the end of Chloe's arc. It's a nice plot device, but like time-travel, it can be overused. It's pretty clear that Succubi are some pretty serious magic-users (probably to make up for the loss of the witches), and gender magic is their specialty.
Besides, the panties make a interesting new plot device for upgrading the abilities of the characters. I'm not sure if they can be used by any other "species" beside succubi, but their use in this arc allows for the existence of other heirlooms in other families.
We've been given some great examples of what both vampires and succubi are capable of with their abilities. It would be nice to see this exploration of powers continue with Brooke, Ace, and even Kade.

--Edit--

I'm ready for a buddy arc with Ace and Kade.
"The Adventures of Wolf and Cub..er..Cat; Escape from Artemis Academy!"
(Dun, Dun, Duahhhhhhh!!)
I do so relish these times of peril.
- Sheen from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Kradeiz

Post by Kradeiz »

I don't mind Girl Kade, I like her, but this comic does need to reinject some testosterone into this comic. One hunky werewolf boy, no matter how loveable, is not enough for an entire school of monstrous beauties.
Good Lord. I'm shocked that all my years of shooting people in bunny outfits has in no way prepared me for this.
-Nostalgia Critic

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Wild prediction time :

Kade is a dude again the curse forever broken.
Layla, after being 'pushed' by Chloe, transfixed on kissing Kade, is stopped when Brooke galliently throws her body, and lips, in the path.
Layla discovers that she rather be with Brooke then Kada or whatever that duff's whose name I don't care about, from 'overthere' and with Brooke's 'help' forgets all about Chloe and her singing blood.
Nina attackes Chloe, ripping the panites from her freind but because she is a idiot, manages to trip over her own feet, gets tangled in the panites and suck into the pendent.
Fire and Ice go back to being normal and frustrated.
Chloes feel awful about everything but is glad that all turned out A O.K.
The guy who names I forget, nor care to remember, heartbroken and lonely, takes a long boat ride home to ... where ever he is from ... taking the pendent (with Nina still in it) and drops it into the ocean above the Titanic site, thus destroying any hope of Nina's return.
Everyone is happy and would have thrown a party but no one really missed Nina anyways.
:-bd :-bd :-bd
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.

div90

Post by div90 »

...riiiiiight.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

In all fairness, Searcher did specify it as being 'wild'. ^^