Eerie Cuties/Magick Chicks/Dangerously Chloe fanfics

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: Eerie Cuties fanfics

Post by Artemisia »

LezGetReal is a newsblog. Our staff has six lesbians and one straight woman writing stories and opinions about the news. I'm just thrilled because I sold two ads on the site and I actually get paid next month :)

At the end of every night I post a song for the day. I love doing it. Last night I did some Alice Cooper, tonight some John Lennon. I've done Emilie Autumn, Meat Loaf, and some really strange stuff too :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Oh. Color me surprised. That actually sounds awesome.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Thanks. We tend to be rather Liberal in our leanings, obviously, though most of us hold opinions most people would not peg us for.

I love it, but sometimes it can be difficult to be part of because of what we cover.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Liberal? Really? Who would have guessed? :)
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

The Nick wrote:The pictures are awesome. Semi-serious question: what would I have to do to get succubus character pictures posted up?
If you want to see them, I can do them. I'd need a little time to create my own versions of EC succubi, and it might take a while to do a good one. Artemisia and Chloe are off-limits because they don't belong to me and I don't want to do anything with them that might be out of character. I might, however, see if I can do a take on Chloe's mother...

Nah. Who'd want to see that? ;)
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

bokonondeemax

Post by bokonondeemax »

I bet Maria would! :-bd Or maybe she'd like to be in the picture, too. One must keep the predators happy, you know. *pets the kitty, checks food bowl*
Bulls*** makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I've been playing in Illustrator, and decided to create a vector version of Artemisia's character. I don't know if the colors are right for her, but I think I got the uniform right. Arti, feel free to use the new avatar if you like it. I can change the colors easily if necessary.

Enjoy!
Attachments
Artemisia-Avatar.jpg
Artemisia-Avatar.jpg (42 KiB) Viewed 6339 times
Artemisia-Locker.jpg
Artemisia-Locker.jpg (119.96 KiB) Viewed 6339 times
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Thank you. It looks wonderful. I know that there's more to do to practice on it, but I think you did a good job :D

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

That's actually awesome!
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc

bokonondeemax

Post by bokonondeemax »

Every time I see that avatar, I start hearing "There was a little girl who had a little curl" in my mind. You people are a bad influence. Thanks for that. :D
Bulls*** makes the flowers grow and that's beautiful.

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

Nick: I loved it! A nice twist on the classic "teenage rebel" tale.

Artemisia: Your tale is progressing very nicely. It may just be my sci-fi brain, but I'm imagining an Enterprise-like sickbay as the nurse's office.

Oh, and speaking of odd songs for your blog, have you heard this version of Bohemian Rhapsody?
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Thank you :) I can't say that I had heard that one yet, but I have like six on my ipod list. I spent a lot of time in my seventh grade nurse's room, which is what I imagined for some reason.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Okay, Artemisia. I sure hope this is somewhere close. I saw her in the middle first off, but thought we should see a couple of expressions. Also played a little with her hair and ears. Not so much on Giz's style, but I did use her uniform.

Whattaya think?
Attachments
Setanta-P1.jpg
Setanta-P1.jpg (122.61 KiB) Viewed 6265 times

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I like how she looks. That's definitely how I saw her when she was holding Thomas to the lockers and when she was carrying Arte through the halls. :) I have to see how she looks inside my mind when I write the rest though since Setanta's a shape shifter :D

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Raamyah. I'm not usually much for anthros. But I have to say that your sketches of Setanta are very attractive. :-bd
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image