Eerie Cuties/Magick Chicks/Dangerously Chloe fanfics

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

theodoric476

Re: Eerie Cuties fanfics

Post by theodoric476 »

It Could Be Worse (A Magick Chicks fan fic)

Chase, frozen, watching, outside girl's school.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Melissa's Irony (A Magick Chicks Fanfic)
Melissa: nice to Jacqui, not Chase.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

The Three Arrows (A Magick Chicks Fanfic)
Swiftly flying, towards Agape, not Eros.

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Facts on the Ground (A EC Fan Fic)

Ace’s presence stirred confusion, forbidden desires.

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Today's Eerie Cuties, "Not What You Think!" has inspired me to rewrite an old poem:

K.I.S.S.I.N.G. 2.0

Layla and Brooke,
Sitting on a bench,
Kissing in the way.
Folks call "French",
Along comes Nina-
This means disaster!
If only Layla,
Had kissed a little faster!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Debatra
Location: Over the Mountains of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow

Post by Debatra »

I read through this thread, and I have to say I don't get it. I have to agree with Bob on this one. With the exceptions of Sweetest Blood, Hunter's Log and the above K.I.S.S.I.N.G. 2.0 (all very nice, by the way), none of this stuff makes sense when called fanfiction. Why not just post these six word things as comments to the actual strip?

I'm not trying to be mean. I just don't understand the point of restating the events of the comic.
Kaedanis Pyran, tai faernae.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Don Alexander, thank you very much for your positive response to my recent poem, K.I.S.S.I.N.G. 2.0. It was much easier rhyming "bench' with "French" than rhyming "G." The odd thing is, I neither read or write poetry much, but I do love EC!

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Tip of the Spear (an EC/MC fan fic)

Foolishly, alone, fighting the good fight.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Faith, Tiffany, and Cerise

Confrontation, countervailing, and confusion characteristically coincide.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I just want to know how fanfic works.

Can you use original characters within the setting interacting with the characters or do you have to try and take over someone else's creation?

The first I'm fine with, the second makes me skin crawl.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

It is a depiction of the setting/characters told by you, a fan. So, you can use an unknown character but within the EC/MC settings, or a known character outside of the setting, or a known character in the settings. Basically if you make up a story that is related to EC/MC, it's a fanfic.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

This is the work of about half an hour. i've had it rattling around my brain for a little bit now. This is just the introduction. I have a lot more to write. I just didn't think anyone would like it if I, um, wrote ten or twelve pages and posted them all at one time.

Introduction:

“Artemisia Boudiccia Constantina Delamour! You are going to be late for school!”

Mother’s voice cut through the intervening floor like a knife. I sighed. I had no real desire to go to school at this point. After all, why would I want to go to a school with boys in it? That had caused quite the little fight with my mother the night before. I wanted to attend Artemis Academy. . .at least until she told me what they taught there. I had gone to an all girl’s school up until we moved here, and I really did not have a choice now. Charybdis Heights it was. I felt like I was caught between Charybdis and Scylla, to be honest. I loathed being around boys.

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before I headed down. My usual Goth-y look set aside for a black sweater, brown tie, white undershirt, brown skirt, black socks and grey shoes. My red curls were held back by a rather mundane barrette that ‘hid’ my horns. I sighed. I had no doubt that I was going to get plenty of attention from the guys at the school. At sixteen, I was already majorly showing my curves. I could hope that there were a few girls there who I could seduce away for a bit of pleasure.

I heard my mother call out again, and a frown plucked at my full lips. I turned from the mirror, grabbed my satchel and ran down the stairs. Mother looked less than happy that we were running late, but there was little to do about it.

She hurried me out to the car without a word.

It was not until we were in the car and on our way to the school that Mother spoke. “Arti, dear, I know you don’t want to interact with boys. I know I try not to push you on the subject. You’re a succubus. You’re suppose to like boys. Maybe being around them a bit more will help you get over your fear of them.”

I bit my lip to try and not say anything- again. I had no interest in boys. I just found them to be unappealing. Oh sure, succubi were not exactly forbidden from being with other girls, but typically it never rose to the level of straight out lesbianism. At least that anyone ever wanted to admit.

“Arti, just try, ok. If nothing else, you need to at least accept boys as beings in their own right.” I sighed. It must have been audible enough that Mother said “Alright, I’ll drop it. I just want you to be happy, and I know how hard it is to be even more different than being a succubus living in a human world.”

We stayed silent until the car pulled up in front of Charybdis Heights. I slunk out of the car with a rather half hearted wave to my mother and walked up to the doors of the rather gloomy edifice. Students were still streaming in, so it was not like we were cutting it that close.

(To be continued)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Despite the first-person narrative writing style**, i liked the introduction of the fanfic Artemis. :)

(**Personal opinion, i prefer 3rd person.)
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Thanks. I've never been good at third person for some reason. I've decided to get my MFA, so hopefully I can learn.