Eerie Cuties/Magick Chicks/Dangerously Chloe fanfics

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Re: Eerie Cuties fanfics

Post by Raamyah »

Ooh. I like Rachel and Nancy. I thought I had the picture all figured out on this one until they showed up. Creepy yet sexy at the same time. Not an easy one to pull off.

So it's an Artemisia-Setanta-Lilith-Nancy quadrangle? Tricky.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Oh, this is probably going to get very complex. I do like how Rachel and Nancy turned out. Those two are going to turn out to be very weird in the long run :)

I'm also not sure about all the dynamics, but it should get interesting.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Debatra
Location: Over the Mountains of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow

Post by Debatra »

Very nice, as always.

Sorry if it's mentioned somewhere else (search bar turns up nothing), but what exactly is FFEC11?
Kaedanis Pyran, tai faernae.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Thank you very much, and apparently it is the group I was assigned to for getting second place in the Forumverse contest over on the general forums so that I could have my title and lovely color :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I completely missed that, Artemisia. Could you post a link, please?
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2543

I came in second :) Which isn't bad for something that was kind of a rush.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Very nice. Of course, you know that buxom ladies kissing each other almost always turns men into blithering idiots?

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

of course I know :) And thank you very much.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I was too excited about new characters to draw, so I came up with this for Chapter 9. Twins! Yay!

Yeah, I have a problem staying "on model," but I thought everyone looked good.
Attachments
Nancy & Rachel-a.jpg
Nancy & Rachel-a.jpg (122.28 KiB) Viewed 8008 times

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

thanks, I love it :D

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

You're welcome.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Was having a re-read of the thread, and realized I didn't have anything for Artemisia's "At The Dance" sequence, as it may or may not be in continuity. However, I wanted to see our Vampiric Succubus in her outfit, and who her date was. I decided on Rachel taking her, and Artemisia's description of the long dress. Here's what it looked like at the front door. Sorry I didn't get to finish the background, but I really wanted to get this posted. I left the bluelines in so you could see sort of what was planned.

Enjoy!
Attachments
Rachel Door-1.jpg
Rachel Door-1.jpg (170.16 KiB) Viewed 7942 times

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I love the picture. That story was a one off, but I will definitely have to encorporate this into the lead up to the dance :D

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Part 10:

Artemisia viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=165#p250249
Setanta viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=225#p257885
Lilith viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=255#p275633
Part 1 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=135#p248233
Part 2 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=165#p253179
Part 3 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=180#p255585
Part 3 Art viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=195#p255903
Part 4 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=210#p256583
Part 5 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=240#p258625
Part 5 Art viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=195#p255921
Part 6 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=240#p262449
Part 6 Art viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=240#p263787
Part 7 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=240#p262769
Part 7 Art viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=255#p275629
Part 8 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=255#p272741
Part 8 Art viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=255#p275631
Part 9 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=255#p276525
Part 9 Art: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=270#p277377

Later That Day At Home:

“Mu-thur!” I said, putting the unnecessary emphasis on the last syllable. My mother stood there with her fists on her hips.

“Look, Artemisia, you need to go to this dance,” my mother said. I could tell she wasn’t happy that I didn’t want to go. “Have you even been asked? I mean, a good looking girl like you should have your pick of the litter when it comes to this dance. Have any guys asked you out?”

I frowned at that last bit. Three guys had, actually, asked me out, but I had turned each one down as politely as possible. I was tempted to just go with Rachel. She had asked me out, after all. “Yes, but I told them all no.” The two of us were standing in the living room of our apartment. It was not a big place, but it was spartanly furnished. I stood there with my arms crossed under my breasts.

“Look, Arte, all of us go through a phase where we like girls. You’ll grow out of it, but if you don’t practice with the boys, by the time you get to college and do grow out of this, you’ll be lost.” I scowled and tucked my chin in. “Artemisia...why do you have to be so stubborn about this. I had a special girlfriend when I was your age. I grew up and married your father.”

“Did you ever make love to her? Or did you just kiss and make out and flirt so that the two of you could get boys to look at you?” I exploded at my mother. She remained silent for a moment, her eyes wide in surprise. “Well Mother? Did you do anything other than act all bi-curious and try to get guys to like you?”

“Arte, that’s not relevant.”

“Yes it is! You keep talking about ‘phases’ and ‘growing out of it’, you sound like those people who say that this is a choice! I’d rather have a stake through my heart than let some dumb male kiss me! Why can’t you accept that?!” I turned to storm out of the room and then thought about it for a moment. “As it happens, a lovely girl asked me to the dance. I told her I wanted to think about it. I told her I would answer her tomorrow....didn’t you always tell me never to jump into a date like I was desperate?” At that I stalked out. I heard my mother’s weak statement trying to get me to come back. I didn’t slam the door, though. Instead I just threw myself onto my bed.

I heard the door to the room creak open.

“Go away Mother!” I said my voice muffled by the pillow and the sobs.

“Um...I’m not your mother. S-she said that you were upstairs. Just before she went out into the garden.” I lifted my head from the pillow and realized that it was Toby. “I-I needed to talk to someone, but...are you ok?”

I levered myself into a sitting position. “I will be, probably around the time I get married and my mother realizes this isn’t a ‘phase’.”

“Oh,” Toby said, closing the door and taking a seat next to me. He took a moment to look around the room at the various posters I had up. Some were just pure art. All of them depicted women. He took my hand and squeezed. “It’s ok. My parents can be the same way.”

I smiled. “So what bring you here tonight?”

“I....Arte....I need your help with something. I...I never told anyone about this, but, honestly....” Toby looked down at the floor for a moment. “I hate being a boy.”

“Huh?”

“I hate being a boy. I’ve known that for a long time. I...I just....back when the Tireseas Orb turned me into a girl....I...I could have run out of the school and stayed a girl, but...well, I was in love with Josh, so...I stayed close enough that when it all broke, I was turned back into a boy.”

“You said the orb was destroyed, how can I help you then?”

“Well...”

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Artemisia wrote:
“Did you ever make love to her? Or did you just kiss and make out and flirt so that the two of you could get boys to look at you?” I exploded at my mother. She remained silent for a moment, her eyes wide in surprise. “Well Mother? Did you do anything other than act all bi-curious and try to get guys to like you?”

“Arte, that’s not relevant.”

“Yes it is!"

Agreed. Totally relevant! <3
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick