Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Re: Eerie Cuties fanfics

Post by The Nick »

Lefties are weird.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

True that, but we sure are awesome.
The iceman cometh

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

This is a one off and has no bearing on either my Artemisia story, nor the way EC will develop. I just wanted to write this for the heck of it.

At The Dance

“May I cut in?” she said, tapping the ocelot girl on the shoulder. For Artemisia, the dance was terrifying, but still...she loved it. Her wings were out, and spread just slightly. She wore a long satiny lilac dress that ended just above her feet, and that had a long slit down the left side.

“Certainly,” the ocelot girl said, stepping away from Layla. Artemisia quickly took her place and let Layla lead.

“Life lesson number who knows...always let the dominant girl lead,” she said, smiling. Layla gave her a quirk of a look.

“You should just let Brooke go. She isn’t worth it. Neither is Kade for that matter,” Artemisia said.

“Look,” Layla whispered. “I like boys, this was all a mistake on my kid sister’s part.” The two of them continued to float along the floor.

“Really, then why were you trying to make Brooke jealous?”

“I wasn’t!” Layla said. Artemisia lifted up an eyebrow and gave Layla a brief smile. Artemisia found herself danced out the side door. “Look, I don’t know who you are, but where do you get off lecturing me about Brooke?”

“Oh, I’m just a girl who’s been crushing on you for a while now,” Artemisia said. “And someone who hates to see others hurt. I’m Artemisia” She very gently ran her finger nails up Layla’s cheek. “The moment I saw you, I knew that you and I were alike.”

Layla found herself reacting to Artemisia’s touch and leaned her face into the young woman’s hand. “That’s good, let go the facade and be yourself.” Artemisia smiled while looking into Layla’s red-brown eyes. She leaned in to kiss the young vampire, and found her movements met.

“Told you that we were the same,” Artemisia said, pulling away from the kiss.

“What?! Couldn’t wait to get your lips on a different girl, Layla?” The two turned to see Brooke standing there. “Huh, maybe I should have seen it coming. I mean, you treated Kade like he was your pet. You were all so anxious to get your lips locked on me. You even made me question whether or not I liked boys! And here you are with some girl!”

“Hey, I was the one who kissed Layla, not the other way around,” Artemisia said. “And, look, you had Kade. Why don’t you go back to him? It’s not like you have any claim over Layla. She’s not your girlfriend!”

“Artemisia...”

“Why are you jealous? She, what, kissed you once?”

“That was for practice!” Brooke protested.

“Then why don’t you go back and practice kissing with Kade. I’m sure that he’d love that, now wouldn’t he?” Artemisia said, with a slightly nasty edge to her voice.

Brooke frowned, and stomped over to Layla, grabbed her, but Layla pushed her away.

“Brooke, it was a practice kiss, and it got out of hand. I’m sorry that I treated you like I did, but you don’t have to prove anything. I didn’t want to lose any face, and I’m sorry that what I did was wrong. Why don’t you go find Kade...though I think he’s busy dancing with Nina.” Layla said quietly. She then grabbed Artemisia’s hand. Brooke turned and rushed back into the room with the other students. “I can’t wait to see those two fight the first time Kade strays.”
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

What? Is our heroine being nasty? I wouldn't think she had it in her...
The iceman cometh

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Alternate Ending

“Brooke, it was a practice kiss, and it got out of hand. I’m sorry that I treated you like I did, but you don’t--"

"Practice kiss? What was that tongue for?"

"To better help practice."

"And all those romantic places we went together?" Brooke seemed confused.

"More practice, in case the kissing gets you somewhere."

"And meeting my parents?" The confusion melted away to indignation and anger.

"Practice for when you meet the right guy."

"And the ring you gave me?"

"Uh... more practice." Layla's replies were becoming less glib. "Why don’t you go find Kade...though I think he’s busy dancing with Nina.”

Brooke snorted. "She's not. They just had a practice break-up."

I apologize for my terrible alternate ending.
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc

GuyInWhite

Post by GuyInWhite »

A Jiang Shi's Story: Prologue

I always found my life to be a bit boring. It was always the same routine each day. Wake up, go to school, come home, do my homework, play video games for a bit, then go to bed. It was a routine I'd become quite familiar with, and something that I'd grown very tired of.

That was when I was human. That was when my life was predictable, when things were easy and I didn't have to struggle with the challenges of being a Chinese vampire.

No, don't misunderstand, I'm not Chinese. I couldn't be more Caucasian if I tried. Looking at me, you'd see blue eyes, a pale complexion, a face full of zits, and an untamed jungle of messy blonde hair on my head.

I'm not exactly what you'd call a vampire either; if I understand correctly, you have to be born a vampire to be one.

But anyway, In practice, I'm more of a zombie. My body has undergone rigor mortis, and I occasionally have to see an embalmer to prevent it from decaying. It's pretty disgusting, but I've gotten used to it.

The worst part is having to feed. In order to survive, I have to drain the life energy directly from others. I don't really like having to hurt people, but I don't really have a choice. It's really sad, seeing the fear in their eyes as I drain them, I always feel terrible afterwards, no matter how many times I have to do it.

At this point you're probably wondering how I became like this. Well, I'll tell you right now, it wasn't pleasant. Before I could become a Chinese vampire, I had to die. And let me tell you, that wasn't a a very enjoyable experience.

To be continued...

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Oh wow...yeah, this has been a long one, and a long time since I last posted. Here's Part 8.

Artemisia viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=165#p250249
Setanta viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=225#p257885
Part 1 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=135#p248233
Part 2 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=165#p253179
Part 3 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=180#p255585
Part 4 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=210#p256583
Part 5 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=240#p258625
Part 6 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=240#p262449
Part 7 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=240#p262769

Later That Night:

I turned over in bed. I closed my eyes again. A pair of sapphire blue eyes looked up at me. *She’s a hunter...hunters and monsters don’t mix...*

A Few Days Later:

The morning sun was just peeking over the trees as I walked over the bridge. Standing there in the clearing on the other side was a young woman I had seen not too long before then. From the looks of it, she was none too happy.

“Why did you have to interfere?” the dark haired girl said loudly. I ignored her protestations and walked over to her. I grasped her jaw. I ran a finger down her cheek. Esper charms worked nicely on the eyes, but not on the fingers. I counted four scars on her right cheek that were older than the ones that must be on her left.

“How many times has she done that to you in the past?” I asked. Lilith tried to push my hand away from her jaw, but I didn’t budge.

“That was the third time,” she said and I let go of her jaw. “And when your little trick finally wears off, how much worse do you think things will be? She’s already fighting it! Of course....”

My hand moved faster than hers, and caught her by the wrist. The wooden spike dropped onto the ground. A wooden stake through the heart would, yes, kill vampires....and just about anything else. I squeezed and she gasped in pain. “Why?”

“If I could bring in the vampire that defeated Faith, I’d be a hero!”

“I’m not a vampire. Well, not totally.”

“So what. You beat her and if I bring you down, she will have to respect me!” She pushed me down. I could hear her muttering to herself as she gathered her power together. I sighed, stood up, opened the back of my shirt and let my wings come out and I made them as large as I could. I then flapped them. Dirt and dust rose and flew into the face of Lilith. She stopped muttering and began to choke. I grabbed her by her tie and lifted her off her feet. My fangs lengthened.

“That vas incredibly shtupid!”

“Let me go!”

I tossed her into a nearby tree and turned away from her. I could feel the tears begin to crawl down my face. I pulled out a handkerchief and wiped away the tears quickly before turning around again. The young woman was curled up on the ground crying. I walked back over to her and sat next to her.

“What’s wrong?”

“I-I-I’m a f-f-failure...” she said through the sobs.

“Why do you say that?” I listened to her through the sobs. Her parents were famous hunters, but she could barely muster enough power to take down a fly, her combat skills were negligible, and she had no magical talent to speak of. I handed her my handkerchief.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

I can't believe I missed a few chapters.

But I'm here to make it up to you all. Here is the scene I saw when reading Chapter 7 of Artemisia's story. We get to see vampubi Artemisia's Goth outfit. Just imagine it in blacks and grey. The forest where Arti just came from is barren and lifeless, while the rolling hills of Artemis Academy are green and bright. Everything else is explained in the latter part of Chapter 7.
Attachments
Artemisia Goth1.jpg
Artemisia Goth1.jpg (218.76 KiB) Viewed 6805 times
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

For Chapter 8, I wanted to see the big confrontation scene between Hunter and Hunted. I don't know how much foreshadowing I'm guessing at, but I wanted the composition to be action filled, but in a heart shape. But that means nothing. :-=

I was definitely too excited to get this posted that some of my sketching is shown. I made the skirts too long and had to fix it. Unfortunately, it made Artemisia give us a small gratuitous panty shot. I hope no one is offended.
Attachments
Battle.jpg
Battle.jpg (212.47 KiB) Viewed 6802 times
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Finally, here's the last Lilith design test I did. I took Artemisia's story and notes into consideration and came up with this. I was also influenced by several of the beautiful women I see every day on the Metro.

All characters ©Artemisia, so no one steal them. Okay?
Attachments
Lilith Test4.jpg
Lilith Test4.jpg (124.89 KiB) Viewed 6801 times

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I love them, Raamyah. You do such wonderful work and you bring my pieces to life so well. Thank you :)

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Raamyah wrote:Unfortunately, it made Artemisia give us a small gratuitous panty shot. I hope no one is offended.
Your definition of small is much smaller than my definition of small. That skirt can't possibly be in dress code!

Not offended.
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Well, you know her wings were causing the wind to get underneath it and made it billow out. Yeah, that's it.

Glad you like them, Artemisia. :ymhug: I am particularly happy with the battle scene. :x

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I love that one too. I have it set as my computer's wallpaper right now :D

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

The Adventures of Artemisia

Ok, I am flabbergasted that I'm up to part 9 now. So, we're getting some drama here. Have fun reading, and here are the back chapters and links to all the art as well :)

Artemisia viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=165#p250249
Setanta viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=225#p257885
Lilith viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=255#p275633
Part 1 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=135#p248233
Part 2 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=165#p253179
Part 3 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=180#p255585
Part 3 Art viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=195#p255903
Part 4 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=210#p256583
Part 5 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=240#p258625
Part 5 Art viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=195#p255921
Part 6 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=240#p262449
Part 6 Art viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=240#p263787
Part 7 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=240#p262769
Part 7 Art viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=255#p275629
Part 8 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=255#p272741
Part 8 Art viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1269&start=255#p275631

Part 9:

“Lilith...” I touched her hand and tried to get her to look up at me. “Look, I have to get to school. You need to get to your school. W-why don’t you meet up with me after classes are over. Do you think you could do that? We can talk then.”

Lilith just nodded and stayed silent. I got up and ran as quickly as I could to Charybdis Heights.

I had about fifteen minutes to get to class as I entered the gates of the school. I slowed down a bit as I saw Toby standing there. He was facing the school, but his head was bowed down like he was looking at the dirt. There weren’t any other students around. I put my hand on his shoulder. He turned quickly to look at me. His face was streaked with tears.

“Toby, honey, what’s wrong?” I asked my instinct to run away from men conflicting with my need to nurture my friend. I was just glad to see that he was carrying his own handkerchief since I had left mine with that young hunter.

“I-it-it’s Josh. He...,” Toby swallowed. “He broke up with me!” I gathered Toby into my arms and held him for a moment. He sobbed into my shoulder.

“Why?”

“I-I came in early,” Toby said standing back a bit. “ I normally get here close to the bell. I got here and I caught Josh kissing another boy! Then...then he said some nasty things about me. He said I was too emotional, too girly, too clingy. He then told me we were through!” My faced tightened into a frown. “M-maybe I should have stayed a girl...that way he would have had a good reason to leave me.”

I hugged Toby again. “You’ll find someone else. I know you will. You’re a sweet boy.” I saw three figures coming towards us. The golden furred figure of Setanta stood about a head taller than the two blonds accompanying her. They wore five pointed stars on their uniforms indicating that they were witches. The two girls were identical down to the way that they moved.

“Hey there, pup,” Setanta said, gently pulling Toby out of my arms and into hers. I finally noticed that the two blondes had identical braids coming down from their temples, but mirrored. One had the braid on the left, the other on the right. They pulled me a little away from Setanta and Toby.

“Hi, I’m Rachel,” said the one with the braid on the left. “This is my sister Nancy,” she said, indicating the girl with the braid on the right. “You must be Artemisia, our succubus-vampire.”

I nodded.

“So, are you seeing anyone?” Rachel said.

“Rach!” Nancy said, slapping her sister lightly on the shoulder.

“What? It doesn’t hurt to ask, you know,” Rachel responded. “Besides, you have Shey.”

“It’s still rude to ask someone out when you’ve just met them. What’s going to happen when you’re older...move in with the first eligible woman you meet without waiting to find out if she’s a serial killer or something?” Nancy hesitated a moment. “Not that I think you’re going around killing people.”

For a moment I thought about those two lovely blue eyes, and then said “no, I’m not seeing anyone right now. I had a girlfriend, but that was before I moved. And, no, I don’t usually kill people.” I looked over at Setanta and Toby. They were talking softly.

“Shey’s been very maternal to Toby since he came out. She is very protective of him. His family is kind of cracked in the head, if you ask me,” Nancy said. “His mother has been trying to get him to dress like a girl and dropping hints about finding something that will change him into a girl again.”

“I’m sorry, Arte, I shouldn’t have been so presumptuous about asking if you were seeing someone,” Rachel said. “The dance is coming up and I just...well...I don’t have a date yet,” Rachel said, looking incredibly cute with her eyes looking through her lashes and her arms behind her back. I heard Nancy sigh.

“We’re twins and yet, we seem like two different people...” I heard Nancy mutter.