Eerie Cuties/Magick Chicks/Dangerously Chloe fanfics

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Re: Eerie Cuties fanfics

Post by BlairFan »

Very nice writing Lighthawk! I'm glad Blair knows something about succubi. :-)
(Just one little comment- I think you wrote "main" when you meant "mane' of hair).

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Indeed I did. Story edited! That's what I get for self-proofing I guess. Thanks. And glad you enjoyed it. As for Blair, how could one even imagine a Blair that wouldn't know of creatures of pure personified sexual beauty? :D
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

BlairFan & Cerise: A Love Story Rated PG
(Please note: Because of legal requirements, there won't be any sex scenes, scatological jokes, etc. This fanfic will be an attempt at social satire. Enjoy!)

Ever since he'd finally made up his mind, he'd felt ever so much better. The simplicity of his plan delighted him. As he gazed at himself in the bathroom mirror, he murmured, " Yes, BlairFan, you are one very clever fellow. Only why didn't I think of it before? Never mind. I must get moving! Time is of the essence!" As he sauntered back to his bed he briefly summarized the plan in his mind. He would go to her school, convince her of the wonderful life he'd provide her, and then- marriage! Something he'd always dreaded and despised, but now that he'd found his ideal girl, had become his dream soon to come true. The wheels of fortune had finally turned in his favor. Of course, they would be married in New Hampshire. Ah. Yes, beautiful New Hampshire, where every kind of debauchery and decadence is tolerated, nay, encouraged.
(To be continued.)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Why, the very license plates say "Live Free Or Die." Then, he would take her to his ancestral home in Boston. The city of the bean and the cod, where the sports teams always prevailed, the bars were open past midnight, and the last enforced moving violation was on Paul Revere's horse. A lavish honeymoon would ensue, which would provide joyful memories for both to remember and cherish. (TBC)

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

As he drifted off into Slumberland, once again he saw Cerise's beautiful countenance in his mind's eye. A slender yet curvaceous girl of fifteen, her dark red hair was spiky above a pair of dark, almond-shaped eyes, whose alert expression showed a keen native intelligence. Her slightly turned up nose was above an exquisitely beautiful mouth, a mouth so mouth=like, as to be absolutely buccal. He'd seen many, many, attractive girls before, so many while he was walking the streets of Boston that it was a good thing he hadn't been run over, or even clipped by the traffic, but none of them were the equal in Cerise's beautiful charms. It was as if she had put a spell on him. He didn't remember the first time he had seen her, but he knew that she'd had him, right from the start. He also knew that it might be well-nigh impossible for him to reconcile his abject devotion to her with his desire to live a life in which he had complete control over his every whim and desire, but he'd figure that out later. He chortled softly to himself as he dreamed on. TBC ??? (This is the last installment, unless I can actually come up with a plot.) Please note: Any individuals, living or deceased, who resemble this character... Oh you gotta be kidding!
PPS: FWIW, I would like to give credit for the above to two very talented and humorous writers, Oscar Wilde, Irish playwright and fiction writer, and to Stephen Leacock, Canadian writer.
Last edited by BlairFan on Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

But then Cerise noticed Ace Wolfheart. "Who's the new girl?" she said, barely able to contain her excitement. Her eyes darted from one friend to the next as she recomposed herself, "She might be a threat, after all". Her friends relaxed and began to discuss this new threat, but Cerise's eyes couldn't pull away from the "new girl" she recognized from the boys track meets.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Count de Money

Post by Count de Money »

I was inspired by Lighthawk's piece to write my own bit of EC fanfic. It deals with another piece of backstory involving another of our favorite EC characters. Any liberties taken by me were done purely to keep the story cohesive and not meant to usurp canon.

Ace Changes Course

By Count de Money. All characters belong to Dave and Giz.

“But Daaa-a-aaaaaaad, whyyyyyyy?”

John Wolfhart sighed. He knew he’d face opposition when he told his 10-year-old son, Ace, they were moving from their quiet life in Pleasantville, Colorado, at the base of the Rocky Mountains, across the country so Ace could attend school. That’s why John chose to break the news in Ace’s room, where he felt safe.

“You’re getting older, buddy, and you know most people don’t handle people like us well.”

Seven years earlier, a poacher shot John’s wife and Ace’s mother, Mary, under the full moon. Enraged, John consumed the poacher, then burned and buried his remains. It was one of the few times in John’s life he allowed the wolf to completely take over.

“I get picked on enough at my school now,” Ace whined.

Short and skinny for his age, Ace had trouble fitting in, especially with his shy nature. He took after his mother with his delicate features and long-ish hair. John thought Ace would be quite the ladykiller when puberty kicked in, but Ace wouldn’t hear of it.

“You’ll like it. You’ll meet kids like you – maybe even some other werewolves.”

Ace plopped down on his Harry Potter bedspread and turned away from his father. “I don’t wanna go to some dumb monster school.”

John knelt so he would be eye level with Ace and put his hands on Ace’s shoulders. He already hated himself for the underhanded trick he was about to pull.

“I think your mother would have wanted you to go to Charybdis Heights.”

Ace’s chin quivered. John could see the internal struggle in Ace’s big, brown eyes. My eyes, John thought. One of the few features Ace got from me.

After a long, long minute, Ace whispered, “I guess I’ll go. For Mom.”

John exhaled. “Thanks, buddy.”

Ace puffed up a little to regain composure. “But they better not make me wear some dumb uniform.”

John sheepishly smiled. “Er, about that …”
"Tall and dark and really handsome ... the hunk from Oo-Oo-Nima's real dumb ... And when he strolls, each one he strolls by goes, 'BLEAAAAAAH!'"
-- Dot Warner

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

That Doesn’t Make Sense

Monster teens cannot hold their liquor
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Giz and Dave could do a more adult themed Eerie Cuties series called Eerie Hotties, in their later college years. I think it sounds promising.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

..I like how you think. :-bd
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

The Sexy Chart

Layla and Chloe, sitting in a tree…

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

*Psst* That's seven words. And Layla sure is getting some tree sitting action. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

theodoric476 wrote:The Sexy Chart

Layla and Chloe, sitting inna tree…
There, 'fixed'.
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Azrael wrote:*Psst* That's seven words. And Layla sure is getting some tree sitting action. :p
Damn it! Foiled again! Who knew you could count!
Ravenhull wrote:
theodoric476 wrote:The Sexy Chart

Layla and Chloe, sitting inna tree…
There, 'fixed'.
Thanks

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Try Some

Maria, you knew this would happen! ;)